Islam Makhachev Reveals UFC Rejected an Offer to Return in the Summer:

Wrong. So wrong. Every single Islam/DC interview is hilarious

2 Likes
1 Like

yeah utterly hilarious brother :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well it doesn’t help that he has DC swinging from his nuts nonstop. I think it has something to do with when DC used the towel to cheat a d make weight. It bonded him with the towel heads if you will.

dusty rhodes GIF

1 Like

good point. they probably bonded over getting away with cheating when DC cheated with the towel to make weight and Islam uses illegal IV’s.

2 Likes

And Khabib cheating on the scale,

As well as multiple ped offences by these Dag

And the blatant bathtub homosexually

2 Likes

Yep. Islam popped for PED’s and DC’s elevated test levels against Jones.

2 Likes

“But in AKA, we have rope! He cannot push me”

All funny stuff ha ha. But damn it, when champs want to be active, let them be! It’s not like LW ain’t stacked to begin with. There has to be top fighters who would gladly take a chance at the belt

Well they are atleast entertaining fighters

1 Like

If you are insinuating that Islam is a boring fighter then you’re validating the first half of my reply to shoey post, in which he said “Nobody’s saying his fights are boring”.

We’d be hard done by to come up with a handful of fighters on the entire UFC roster who are as exciting as Justin and Dustin. Legends!

I don’t think it has anything to do with bonding over cheating.

No clue what goes on in the AKA saunas after practice but for DC the entire gym is one big fucking circle jerk.

We get it DC, you support your stupid team. Please stop telling everyone how they’re all the greatest ever.

1 Like

If Jim Miller was at AKA you wouldn’t be able to rip DC off his nutsack yelling how much he deserves the HOF.

2 Likes

No

Is that an answer to a question? Lol!

Gotta admit though… they’re pretty damn good. If my teammates were Khabib (GOAT candidate, retired undefeated champion) at 29-0, and the current lightweight champ who is a ridiculous 24-1, then I would have no shame in putting my stamp on them boys in pretty much any conversation as well.

Personally, GSP is my GOAT, and I hope like hell that Charles can win the rematch against Islam, but I would never fault DC for backing his boys when his boys are that freakin good. Have at 'er Daniel. We’re talking about 2 UFC belt holders with a combined record of 53-1, and that’s crazy!

I agree except he never stops there.

Cain and Rockhold and Usman too.

Of course they have some great fighters but DC is just an over the top homer with his friends.

This is actually pretty funny, and I agree with him

1 Like

https://www.mmaweekly.com/news/islam-makhachev-confirms-ufc-return-date