Islam not impressed by Colby or Leon: "I will finish both these guys"

https://twitter.com/MAKHACHEVMMA/status/1736272993045901390?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

It’s clear at this point anyone who holds the WW title is just keeping the belt warm for Islam.

Shavkat, as much as I admire him for training at team Khabib, went 1 for 6 on td attempts against a 40 year old Wonderboy, and displayed zero head movement against Geoff Neal.

Belal, as much as I gained respect for him for also training at Team Khabib, is merely good but not great.

Leon, as much as I’m happy he ended Colby’s career, never really impressed me that much and already got handled by Islam in training.

1 Like

sam winchester yawn GIF

6 Likes

I will bump this once my predictions come to fruition further cementing my UG GOAT status.

Islam could probably win the welterweight belt against any welterweight champ in UFC history.

And if he fails, Khabib for sure could.

Dagestan won the UFC.

The UFC tournament is effectively now over (1993 - 2023). We now know which is the best martial art, and who is the best at doing it.

1 Like

Islam would beat a prime GSP so easily it would shock the nostalgia driven old time members here. Vastly superior striking and grappling.

3 Likes

Never fails jack making thread trying to discredit main event winner. U do it every time.

3 Likes

Did you see me trying to discredit Islam after he kicked Volk’s head off?

No. No you did not.

1 Like

It could hardly have been easier for Leon. Any little speed bump came from his own choices.

Colby obviously would be an easy opponent for Islam. He had no business being in a title fight and it showed.

2 Likes

Only hard fight for him at WW is Shavkat. I’d like to see him fight Leon over Belal. He deserves it more. He gave the FW champ two shots at his LW belt. Now he deserves to fight for the WW belt

https://twitter.com/aikygdlt/status/1736285036259820012?s=46&t=86aq6PEDWOBDoBdUx4L2Ig

1 Like

every ufc u will make a thread how Islam is better Literally anyone near his size u will make the thread the next day to discredit the winner .Dont act like u dont recall me making this same post at least 3 times And if he fought Volk how would he discredit himself the winner U do it any UFC the next day u will say how Islam is better than whoever just won Like ur jelous ur hero didnt get attention

3 Likes

Edwards wold knock Volks 5 foot 5 head right off

training means 0

1 Like

A WW KO’ing a FW? Ok lol

Edwards literally 3x Volks height and size .Much tougher fight

1 Like

So then let’s see it. You hate Islam so you should want to see the fight then lol

Colby had big problems with leons size

3 Likes

Damn you are so annoying. I clicked on the thread and THEN realized you had started it. Stupid loser. Won’t you STFU?

Damn, I even agree with most of what you say, yet still can’t stand your constant bullshit.

2 Likes

No one will admit it, except me, but jack is a good poster. He’s been right about just about everything he’s ever said lol

His hatred for Khamzat is misplaced though. Khamzat is the man

He’d a condescending welching bragging prick who hides behind screen name…go suck his dick already…you are only person here who likes him ps u hid from the nda bet thread vs Colby

2 Likes