Islam vs Shavkat

What’s next, Hazmat calling out Pantoja

Islam literally got knocked out by a nobody in 2015 by the name of Martin’s, Islam has lost rounds.

Shavkat hasn’t lost a fight, round or even let his opponent get to a decision.

3 Likes

Islam would retire first, he will never fight so much larger opponent

1 Like

He murders Islam,
And Islam will have the weight advantage, probably over 20lbs

Islam walks around heavier than Shav

Islam has also actually had a career, won a title, defended, finished the best guy in two weight classes.

People in the know about Russian grappling behind the scenes know Islam is the guy… Shavkat isn’t on his level.

I tried to tell you about this when you bet against me on Oliveira/Islam and lost, but you see… you still wear that name for a reason. :wink:

No I don’t wear that name for no reason. I’m wearing it because I messaged Chris back in October to have it changed since year was up for SN bet and I still haven’t heard from Chris.

At one fight, does it take away the fact that Islam has been beaten physically and mentally back in 2015

1 Like

Doesn’t matter… you would have never had that name in the first place if you didn’t lose a bet to me… about the very same fighter we’re discussing now no less. It’s like you never learn.

Will you ever get that Dagestani cock out of your ass and mouth?? Nope

2 Likes

I’m a Shavkat fan but the man has serious holes in game. Islam is a much better striker and grappler at this point.

Martin KOs Islam 2015

Islam is ten times the fighter/striker now than in 2015 though. That’s pre-prime.

Shavkat literally just went 1-6 in TD’s against a 40 year old Wonderboy and boxed with his chin in the air like an amateur against Geoff Neal.

Shavkat also now trains at team Doofus while Islam has been being honed like a weapon at Team Eagle.

You will lose again. Why are you doing this to yourself? Forever my victim.

Shavkat is literally undefeated and has finished every single opponent he has went up against and no opponent has even won a single round against him. You can’t say nothing similar about your beloved god Khabib or his little hot tub bitch boy Islam

1 Like

One thing that I do love now is that you guys are forced to bandwagon on other Muslims who trained at Team Khabib just to think you have a chance against Team Khabib :joy: Love it

200w (15)

1 Like

Starting to dick tuck are we?

1 Like

Not at all, Islam for all the marbles.

Shavkat might have had more of a chance if he was still with the king.

Well the King is fucking dead just like Islam will be if he wants that WW strap still if Shavkat is the champ and not Leon lol. Islam wants the easy road.

Khabib is the king… he rightfully took the throne. He was even giving Tagir pre fight instructions before his dominant win last night.

Khabib father coached Shavkat couple times not Khabib. Khabib was just in corner. That’s like saying David Goggins was Tony’s real fight coach. That’s all you can say, face it Islam gets his shit pushed in

1 Like

David Giggins