Islam vs Shavkat

How does it go down? If it does I would say Shavkat, I think Shavkat can beat Leon and Colby regardless who wins tonight.

Islam kinda hints at wanting to move up and fight the winner of Colby and Leon but after tonight Shavkat will likely face the winner kinda what Rogan was getting at and potentially set this mega fight up. I don’t think Islam takes the fight against Shavkat but will against Colby or Leon but I could be wrong.

Didn’t Shavkat kinda look like shit?

He kind of looked gassed.

Belal vs Shavkat. winner gets title fight.

2 Likes

Islam wouldn’t go up and fight Shavedkat. Shavedkat would brutalize that mongoloid.

1 Like

How? He dominated Wonderboy in first gear.

3 Likes

Just kinda started looking like he slowed down a lot…not really explosive or maybe I had higher hopes

He uses economy of motion. He never really explodes unless it is the right thing to do in the moment. Guy has a 100% finishing rate, and it is not crushing cans. Not sure what else he can do. No one steam rolls every opponent.

1 Like

Guess I had higher hopes, figured 42 y/o Wonderman would get taken out quick lol

Shavkat will look average, just like Hazmat, when he faces top 5.

1 Like

Wonderboy is rather durable. Only been stopped twice, and both were in round two.

3 Likes

Wonderboy is a tough puzzle.

Remember the Woodley fights vs Wonderboy? Woodley was knocking everyone else out and had to grind out snoozers vs Wonderboy

Shavkat is always methodical. He looked for a way to beat Wonderboy and found it finishing him

3 Likes

He looked gassed? What? He was just super slow and methodical. Damn was it boring as fuck though, with some key moments technically impressive.

He made the money sign after he won. If he is after the money, maybe someone tell him t his is PRIZE fighting? Being exciting, self-promotion, etc. are also what will make him money. Not just boring wins.

Shavkat went 1 for 6 in TD’s against a 40 year old Wonderboy… his stand up has also looked sloppy. I was jazzed by his record as well but he’s no Islam. All he has is size going for him in that fight. Islam beats that ass.

1 Like

Volk literally took down Islam in their first fight. Volks little ass took down and controlled the bigger guy. Islam isn’t going to be able to manhandle and weight bully Shavkat. You do realize Shavkat is 100% on his finish rate and no opponent has ever even made it out of his fights to even lose a decision, he finishes everyone. Islam will not be able to weight bully him.

1 Like

II don’t think either will jump at the chance to fight each other because Abdulmanap trained both of them but Islam will if it’s for a title shot.

It takes a Mongol to beat a Mogoliod

1 Like

Yeah and Nate Diaz nearly finished Leon Edwards. This is the fight game. The Islam that fought in Australia didn’t have the time to re hydrate and destroyed Volk in the rematch. He beat the best p4p fighter on the planet in the first fight when he was a shadow of himself. Shavkat’s takedowns are not great. Islam would put a clinic on him.

Bellator LHW champ:

How will he put a clinic on someone whrn a featherweight in Volk controlled and out grappled him in last moments of their first fight? Imagine when Shavkat gets ahold of him. He will finish and submit Islam not only beat him. Be Islams first loss due to submission

You keep desperately grasping on to that point as if it means something when 1) the Islam that fought in the first fight was a shadow of himself 2) Volk would fuck up a bunch of WW’s himself

Shavkat hasn’t really beaten anybody and has shown vulnerabilities. Skill for skill he doesn’t have close to Islam’s standup or grappling.