Islam not impressed by Colby or Leon: "I will finish both these guys"

So then let’s see it. You hate Islam so you should want to see the fight then lol

Colby had big problems with leons size

3 Likes

Damn you are so annoying. I clicked on the thread and THEN realized you had started it. Stupid loser. Won’t you STFU?

Damn, I even agree with most of what you say, yet still can’t stand your constant bullshit.

2 Likes

No one will admit it, except me, but jack is a good poster. He’s been right about just about everything he’s ever said lol

His hatred for Khamzat is misplaced though. Khamzat is the man

He’d a condescending welching bragging prick who hides behind screen name…go suck his dick already…you are only person here who likes him ps u hid from the nda bet thread vs Colby

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Shavkat wrecks Islam. That will be the only fight he won’t take. Shavkat gets his shot at Leon he will finish him too then Islam will all of a sudden wanna retire

2 Likes

Ps every single predictions he’s made he took the favorite

2 Likes

You need to relax dude. Seriously

1 Like

He said Islam would KO Volk in the rematch. He called it correctly

1 Like

I’m smoking a joint with my feet up I couldn’t be more relaxed…if jack started picking underdogs and wins I’d be more impressed and more impressed if I saw his betting stub.ps my friends kid picked l6 fight parsley for 8000

2 Likes

And every UFC I’m also correct…

So you now agree that Islam should be considered favoured to win the WW title? Why didn’t you just admit he was better than everyone from his own weight class and above from the start?

No he was the favorite against Volk…good question though I’m not sure who be favored id say even money or Islam slight betting favorite…is there a line?

I’ve never said otherwise.Islam clearly the number 1 lightweight right now

This thread is about me predicting Islam will win the WW title.

Do you bend the knee to kiss his feet and admit he will also win the WW title?

If u win it I will…otherwise no

If your gay crush wins the WW, bravo. But he should forfeit his LW belt. Or otherwise be damn active and defend both. He has only 2 title defenses at LW yet wants a shot at the WW belt? Sure, but drop the LW one then.

He beat Volk in one minute, not getting hit once. Yet he “needs” 6+ months between bouts? WTF

Prime GSP would beat both, Khabib and Islam.

6 Likes

Already hedging your bets by moving the goalposts I see :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre