Israel Adesanya doing creepy things with his dog on camera?

I’ve never seen this before but this guy is really a sick. I thought Strickland was exaggerating till I saw the video. I can’t wait to see this guy get dethroned. Joe Rogan was trying to cover for him as usual.

2 Likes

When iizzy was screaming my ni…a at that guy on sat …joe thought he was talking to him.

2 Likes

That fat englishes take is a little uncharitable on joe…he is in a tough spot.

I am sure he is fond of izzy after he backed him up publicly…that shit was cringe too

And he has to sit there while sean goes scorched earth on his mate.

Ultimately he let sean say his piece even if it made him feel uncomfortable.

2 Likes

The first video dude seems gay as fuck. Who needs a beanie for an internet video.

That queef takes a 2 min clip and drags it out for 15 minutes.

That second video dude seems gay as fuck.

“don’t let your dogs lay in bed with you or be in the bedroom?”

Me thinks this dude protest too much.

6 Likes

If only you knew what the average girl does behind closed doors with their dogs.

4 Likes

MMA Guru is the best MMA commentator on the internet right now.
btw Rogans’ black guy fetish is way out of control.

2 Likes

Who is that fat fuck? Former fighter? If so, I apologize, if not, why do people care what that fat fuck says

1 Like

look at his vids, he’s switched on.
thats a rare thing to say tbh.

Don’t lay in bed with your dog? Don’t bring your dog into the bedroom ever!?

ROFL. Hate whoever you want but don’t sound so dumb doing it.

3 Likes

I dated a trailer trash white girl who told me she used to put peanutbutter on her cooch and let the dog lick it off.

I was like “EWW. GROSS!!!”

But then I touched myself that night thinking about it
:pensive: :worried:

Mma guru is entertaining if your like 18-22 years old.
Hes clearly not that intelligent.
His fat ass is the Eric Cartman of MMA media.
All he does is try to shit on more established mma people so he can make drama and get views.
All he does is call people pussies.
“Im gonna just say it. Im gonna just say it right nyah.
Luke Thomas, is a pussah. Thats right. I said it. A giant pussah. Respond to me Luke, or else the world will know that you are, in fact, a giant, gaping, liberal pussah”

2 Likes

luke Thomas is a gaping cream pie .

3 Likes

YOU LEAVE MY BOY LUKE ALONE!!!
Ya big meanie!

You got a dog’s sloppy seconds. Think about that for minute man. Imma pray for you.

1 Like

lol he’s one of the few MMA media members who’s not part of the progressive hive. Funny as shit.

1 Like

absolutely ,he does his research too and was the only one that sided with Drikus against that lanky pillow biting whackjob

1 Like

She was just testing you out. The dog was definitely blowing her back out lol

A crazy one is a good one

I worked with a woman one time that said she used to fuck her ex-boyfriend’s german shephard at her ex’s encouragement. She couldn’t understand why it grossed everyone out and said well it’s just sex…crazy thing is she was a highly attractive milf and seemed normal up til that point.

1 Like