Israel Adesanya vs Jared Cannonier

The next match for Izzy is basically set up already. Israel Adesanya defended his title for the 4th time in a rematch with Robert Whittaker at UFC 271. That same night Jared Cannonier won his fight as well beating Derrick Brunson. Adesanya has been interested in this fight for a while.

Coming down from heavyweight Cannonier has power in his hands. 10 KO/TKO’s in his career out of his 15 wins. The Killa Gorilla has had some notable fights like Anderson Silva, Glover Teixeira, and more.

Who are you picking going into this fight Israel Adesanya vs Jared Cannonier?

1 Like

Umm Izzy

2 Likes

sorry i copied the wrong link: https://twitter.com/PaulieGMMA/status/1493176606503800835/photo/1

1 Like

Izzy would pick him apart as well

1 Like

Joe Rogan.

How can I be racist I have a black daughter, and black son (Mike Perry )

1 Like

“He has power in his hands”

Power means nothing when the skill level is so far apart. It’s like Anderson Silva vs Hendo, except Hendo was more dangerous with his H-bomb.

1 Like

sorry i copied the wrong link because it happens lol but its real just happened n too hard to delete it and all that

1 Like

My interest in this is 0. Rather Izzy fight a fun 205 contender like the Hill/Walker winner and Vettori/Cannonier for the interim in case Izzy loses.

1 Like

Surprise guys it’s happening and we’re a few minutes away from Izzy getting KO’d

1 Like

Cannoneer looks lost out there

1 Like

When youve lost four rounds and nothing is working, just get reckless. Rather go out on my shield going for it than lose a decision. You’re guaranteed a loss if you continue what your doing. Get crazy, you may actually land someone.

2 Likes

I’m eating my humble pie.

1 Like

Ap sleeps izzy

1 Like