Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker

Up next… I got Adesanya

This is one of the best rematches in a while. Good clash of styles. Whittaker should do better but much as Izzy is unlikeble, he’s that good. Curious to see how Whittaker can mix it up tonight.

Knuckles Arm triangle RD4

If Whittaker can get this guy down, he can finish it on the ground. It’s his only chance.

Whittaker won’t be blitzing recklessly tonight and hope he can mix in his wrestling. His new jab may make a difference. The Weasle noted that Whittaker should go to the body as Izzy always leans back on head shots…

I got Izzy but won’t be surprised if Robert wrestle fucks him

Izy by tko

I wish it was Forrest Whitaker
Resting Forest Whitaker GIF

Whooooo boys let’s go…

Izzy’s tdd is pretty good against the fence. See if Whittaker can set up some tds with punches.

I love Bobby Knuckles and I love Izzy…

I hope Whittaker wins. I’m not a fan of Adesanya doing homosexual shit in the cage

I’ll go with the underdog here.

BOBBY KUCKLES!

I hope Bobby wins this for the trilogy

i think izzy wins again, rob drops his hands everytime he throws a bunch and izzy will time hime.

Bobby Green showed the blueprint to beating Izzy earlier tonight.

I wonder what the tit will look like tonight…

2 Likes

Interesting Teddy Atlas posted some similar sentiments to the Weasle in that Whittaker can’t make the mistakes as Izzy will capitalize. The Weasle said Whittaker needs to be nearly perfect as he gets hurt in too many fights. Has he been hurt post-Izzy tho?

Helwhiney?