Israel the last CYCLEbender

Weird to see such onvious gyno at the highest level. When it looks that bad get the surgery 

1 Like

![](upload://5o3ENjNSSGuZbAd8DeaXzUsl4Xi.jpeg)

Sir Psycho Sexy - 

Yeah, izzu sure does look like he's on roids. I mean all that muscle mass is totally unnatural.

Not all roiders look like bodybuilders. Tim Sylvia was on steroids lol. People seriously know jack shit about roids STILL.

7 Likes
Jones right nostril -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

Yeah, izzu sure does look like he's on roids. I mean all that muscle mass is totally unnatural.

Not all roiders look like bodybuilders. Tim Sylvia was on steroids lol. People seriously know jack shit about roids STILL.

As well as Josh Barnett. 

5 Likes
Dugs95 -

You guys just talkin shit or genuinely think it’s gyno in one breast? He doesn’t look like he’s taken enough steroids to get that but I’m not an expert at all  

It doesn't necessarily take a lot of steroids for it to give you gyno. All he would have to do is take something that throws off his hormones. Some people develop gyno from something as simple as propecia and it can happen fairly quickly. 

The dude definitely showed up with a titty.

2 Likes

He may just be transitioning.

4 Likes
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

He may just be transitioning.

![](upload://mEqUBtvHJAwGWoiyYCkQ5nzrkPx.gif)

3 Likes
Sir Psycho Sexy -

So what do you think caused this never before seen saggy right tit that adesanya brought in to this fight? 

What a tit it was.

![](upload://a6o77drWr4cIMpaurql2klDUphg.jpeg)

Stolen from touch in the other thread.

Unitit FTW

Africans have some of the saggiest tits on the planet, I must be old now that I'm almost 40 but I used to beat off to those nat geo mags in school, no playboys around with some fine women so you take what you can get. The nat geos had them African tribes that never wore bras so I'm a pro at African tit, they're naturally extremely saggy then you throw in a few babies, poor African diets, the sand..... and you can see how Israel has a bit of saggy tits. 

3 Likes

![https://i2.wp.com/makezine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/bent-bicycle.jpg?resize=620%2C827|433x578](upload://dIT0Zgxk4Pd0gEi2ak9DN7co90J.jpeg)

If you don’t cycle right, your body can produce more estrogen and gives you bitch tits. 

we would have to compare but I don’t remember seeing such a flappy tit on him before. It did seem very obvious it’s gyno. 

4 Likes
thegreatone287 -
Jones right nostril -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

As well as Josh Barnett. 

Both barnett and sylvia had fights were the physique massively improved check sylvia vs hague

1 Like

Oh brother is this going to be the thing now? 

![](upload://9N36EH908eKu0j6zJaF9In50kaM.gif)

"The Last Titty Twister" Is his new name

CindyDanoisstrikingcoach - 

"The Last Titty Twister" Is his new name

No, that’s the technique to beat him.

2 Likes

It is what tit is