Israel the last CYCLEbender

![](upload://fIONZc5cJio0tZe4gp7NaiMQ2A2.jpeg)

i have a swollen left nipple but its not even close to that i believe i got mine from milk products or soy products when i was going through puberty

Eskimo -

Why vote these comments down? I donā€™t care what he takes and I guarantee Costa takes shit. But am I expected to act like I canā€™t see that gyno?

i stand with you, man of basic observation skills

He must have had some itchy nipples this past month.

MojoSoDopeĀ -Ā 
Dugs95 -

You guys just talkin shit or genuinely think itā€™s gyno in one breast? He doesnā€™t look like heā€™s taken enough steroids to get that but Iā€™m not an expert at allĀ Ā 

It doesn't necessarily take a lot of steroids for it to give you gyno. All he would have to do is take something that throws off his hormones. Some people develop gyno from something as simple as propecia and it can happen fairly quickly.Ā 

It was probably test prop. Easy in and out of the system so not to get detected and yet he could not do novladex (anti-e) to get detected.

The itchy nips pobably drove him crazy. I guarentee he will never make this mistake again as every body reacts different. Somepeople can take testosterone spikes and some c=have this reaction.Now he knows and wonā€™t make the same mistake again.

I love how Askren changed his Twitter handle to ā€œYoung superstarā€ after the Trump Masvidal shout out.

And Izzy, like all guys is on something, but thatā€™s just being sloppy. He can get that removed fairly easily, just ask The Rock.

Lucas Maximus -

i have a swollen left nipple but its not even close to that i believe i got mine from milk products or soy products when i was going through puberty

Same here, got it when I was 12 or so.Ā 

Ā 

Based on the photo above, Izzy has had it all along and heā€™s just gotten more ripped with less body fat. Possibly all natty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqp7d9m8tRY

Coach Greg has put in his thoughts

If it's gynecomastia from drugs or steroids it would be both sides since those are metabolic processes. It's super rare to have unlaterall Gynecomastia from steroids/cycling is what I'm saying. Definitely looks off and could be irregular tissue , but not from the juice

~signed off by a practicing Doc.

1 Like
fedornuthugger -

If it's gynecomastia from drugs or steroids it would be both sides since those are metabolic processes. It's super rare to have unlaterall Gynecomastia from steroids/cycling is what I'm saying. Definitely looks off and could be irregular tissue , but not from the juice

https://youtu.be/r0Gr5BMWOXg

1 Like
Anek -
fedornuthugger -

Nice find. Yeah so pretty much what he said!

1 Like
Anek -
fedornuthugger -

Got 'Em

the last Genderbender. both roiding,Ā  izzy pieced him up.Ā 

![](upload://1XAtzYDTTTogdPHqgWwZ7Bg1rXD.jpeg)

fedornuthugger -

This

Anek -
fedornuthugger -

This video is actually very good

fedornuthugger -

WrongĀ 

1 Like
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
fedornuthugger -

WrongĀ 

Yea, 5-10% is not super rareĀ 

fedornuthugger -

Lmao so Iā€™d love to hear about your extensive training in anabolics.

My regular lifting partner for years was a family practice doc and he knew jack shit about nutrition and even less about steroids. Itā€™s simply not in your field. You might as well have signed that post as practicing plumber.Ā 

1 Like

I'm in udder disbelief. Never in my mammary has Izzy done drugs.Ā