Israeli MMA fighter writing Khabib, Belal, Islam and Khamzat names on shells to kill Gaza people

Hes going to have a hard time getting belal.

1 Like

Such a pussy move.

You’re an MMA fighter. Call them out and fight them. Don’t literally hide behind an army you coward.

If an MMA fighter wrote all the Jewish MMA athletes names on a rocket this would be plastered all over mainstream media.

4 Likes

B-level Bum should be forced to fight one of them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Should we really be bothered by the Belal one though? Probably just be a boring little explosion with not a lot happening.

2 Likes

B-Lol is a joke,
Fight for u “country” dummy

I’m pro Israel

1 Like

1 Like

Pretty gay and seems like a good way to get killed. I have no dog in the fight and I don’t know enough to have an opinion but just go be a soldier and kill because it’s your job. This is weird.

1 Like

Stop posting this shit race baiting fuckhead

1 Like

The mods are too starving for engagement to do something about it.
Little do they realise there’s low engagement because they refuse to do anything about these type of things.
Most of us just want to kick back and enjoy talking about MMA.

1 Like

I don’t think touch is race baiting, think he’s just posting it as it’s MMA related

1 Like

You don’t see a theme with his posts? Come on bro

He’s a fucking weird cunt

2 Likes

I don’t want to “Touch” this one lol but that is a trashy move to write those names like that

1 Like

thats right

Didn’t USA soldiers do the same in WW2?

I didnt know there were MMA fighters in WWII

1 Like

UFC is staying clear from making any comments regarding comment from Muslim fighters.

The only explosion in history to blow up by split decision.

1 Like