It better be Diaz Vs Mac 2 and not Mac vs Diaz 2

Because if they give Conor Macgregor head billing in a rematch to a fighter he lost to, that will be the nail in the coffin of Mixed martial arts and the birth of mixed martial entertainment.

Discus or not, I just needed this thought on wax. Phone Post 3.0

We all agree, but that's not on a business works unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

It's already happening with the fact he's not even defending his title Phone Post 3.0

Im picking up what youre puting down homie Phone Post 3.0

Lefthook33 - Im picking up what youre puting down homie Phone Post 3.0
I'd just like to point out the 209 in your post count Phone Post 3.0

Come on, of course McG gets top billing, even if Nate is Conorweight champ.

They didn't want Nate to win, and they're trying to right the ship. Phone Post 3.0

Thatgoofyshirtmoneyweight belt got renamed the Stockton Strap, Bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz probably welcomes mcgregor being the more promoted guy. Mcgregor brings in the money and does more promos Phone Post 3.0

I wonder who will walkout first. Phone Post 3.0

They will say something about Nate Diaz not being a needle mover and wanting to do business with their type of guys.

Flexo - I wonder who will walkout first. Phone Post 3.0
I'll stream this mother fucker with a 200 ft projection that the whole emerald coast can see if they pull this shit. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree. The people pay for McGregor, not Diaz. That's why Nate made more his last fight than probably the rest of his career combined.

da Vinci 81 - I disagree. The people pay for McGregor, not Diaz. That's why Nate made more his last fight than probably the rest of his career combined.
I'd pay more for a Diaz fight. Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - 
da Vinci 81 - I disagree. The people pay for McGregor, not Diaz. That's why Nate made more his last fight than probably the rest of his career combined.
I'd pay more for a Diaz fight. Phone Post 3.0

You'd be in the minority though.

Does your touch butt coach know you're posting on forums and not t bag extinguishing sandalwood scented candles? Phone Post 3.0

And the last fight was the first ppv I've bought since UFC 92.

I like Conor but I know the boy band push to the bandwagon trend chasing masses when I see it and will not contribute to the whoring out of mma by d bag and the fritters Phone Post 3.0