It bugs me that a fella that acts like O'Malley would beat Rickson in an MMA match

O’Malley wouldn’t beat everyone posting in this thread.

Who cares if his fashion style is gay. It’s his fighting style that matters and he always comes to bang. Never been boring, not once.

2 Likes

Excuses for every loss, weird shit like getting a tattoo of some gay rapper, I think he is just generally a weirdo.

1 Like

Rickson fits some of that as well

1 Like

Rickson’s standup was really really bad. He relied on some awful technique to close distance to get to the grappling. 10 out of 10 isn’t realistic against most modern fighters.

3 Likes

The guy O’Malley fought Saturday night has better takedowns than Rickson. Also he has more experience in competition with takedowns that Rickson.

Rickson’s Positive K tattoo is a work of art

Saddam’s Iraqi army, along with funny spokesman Baghdad Bob, would have beaten the Great first century Roman army, of Julius Caesar.

But in their own time, with their own contemporaries, the Romans were vastly superior.

Such is life. Change, and humility, for all.

1 Like

Ironically, Sean O’Malley’s 2nd favourite rapper is a Gracie …

1 Like

He’s also half rickson size…aljo or som would not take rickson down way too small and if did he wouid sub both back to back…Aljo didn’t make states or even place in county in wrestling

2 Likes
3 Likes

That guy is a 6’5” 300lber

1 Like

Smarty pants

No disrespect to the OP, just speaking in general. I never understood why a man would care about the way another man dresses. Disliking it sure, but talking about it out loud or complaining about it, weird. I see people dress in some weird shit, think to myself “the fuck?”, shake my head, and move on. It doesn’t affect me.

1 Like

Because he looks like a faggit.

Put my Screename aside it was a lost bet that is up next week.

2 Likes

Then let him look like a “faggot”. Who cares?

1 Like

I think the look is just to stand out more, be more marketable.

If he still looked like this he’d still be a great fighter but so is Cory Sandhagen and Cory has almost no buzz. You need something extra these days.

So he took on the modern white rapper look. It’s equivalent to those gen x fags that used to dye their hair and dress like Eminem.

1 Like

Sean:- I want to look ridiculous, like a clown.

Barber:- Say No More…