It bugs me that a fella that acts like O'Malley would beat Rickson in an MMA match

Wow the world has changed and competition creates a better product and better competitors.

It bugs me to think that a guy that acts, dresses behaves the way O’Malley does would beat Rickson in an MMA match.

Thinking about Rickson getting KO ed trying to get a takedown against the clown hair really destroys the aura.

1 Like

Why? Its the evolution of the game. When Rickson fought it was the dinosaur era, now young kids are absorbing so much of the game thru technology and availability. Its like saying you can’t believe Dennis Rodman would beat James Naismith 1 on 1.

Also, Rickson by armbar

4 Likes

Willie this was a really bad idea

1 Like

Proud Papa to the rescue

maybe you should stop being a fagot that worries about what other men dress like.

4 Likes

It’s entertaining how O’Malley upsets all these old ass Gen-Xers (wild guess)

4 Likes

Maybe, but power-breathing Rickson beats O’Malley in a bong off.

2 Likes

Wacky Tobacky is not good.

You are advocating other men wear dresses ?

On point is on point, it would be better if he was a bit more original.

No weight cut Jordan Leavitt beats prime Rickson. There are levels

1 Like

Rickson is in his 60s a prime rickson way too big for SOM

2 Likes

Prime Rickson do you think he could secure a takedown without getting KO ?

I did overlook the weight / size difference but it is more of a thought of current competitors being more well rounded and have more actual fight / ring experience than some legends of yesteryear

1 Like

Rickson would toy with him and finish him whenever he likes in his prime Way too big

3 Likes

Are Gracie meat riders or O’Malley meat riders worse?

1 Like

Not upset but concerned about his prospects for future employment especially in customer facing positions.

The Champ is a more dynamic fighter than Rickson and I guess I am saying It is not fun to admit that some of these run of the mill average fighters are more dangerous and better fighters than a multi generational martial artist.

Rickson would beat him 10 out of 10 times in his prime and it would be easy

3 Likes

What did OMalley do that causes people to hate him? I missed it.

He don’t bother me