MMA Underground Forums

It happened. Shane Carwin Meets superCalo.

UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler - Phone Post

If you look carefully to the right, you can see BJ Penn trying to sink in a standing RNC on Cole Train (from Gears of War) Phone Post

UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler - 

Phone Post

Thanks bud. I have to ask, WTH is that contraption on the floor to the left of you?

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
the geek - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -  I do find it hilarious that I have pretty much only posted in this thread in the past 20 minutes, and been VTFD twice in that time...

Am I being E-punished for buying shirts for Dace? Is it opposite day?

Just voted you up bro. Sorry that's happening.

I am used to it. I can be a huge dick and there are a few posters who just use their daily votes out of spite...lmao.

Happy to support a fellow UGer who needs the money more than I do.

You just got another vote up from me (and I can also verify that he did order matching shirts and they will indeed look fantastic...but only if you're both doing the fist pose or UG sign...or like Cap, both!). I thought the votes took a day or two to show up. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

JWB you also got a vote up...and I should give you another for rocking the red shirt! :)

the geek -
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler -  Phone Post

Thanks bud. I have to ask, WTH is that contraption on the floor to the left of you?

He's at my house. I just had knee surgery on Monday, that box circulates ice cold water through my knee brace, to reduce swelling and help with pain. Phone Post

The Loge -
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler - Phone Post

Thank god someone goofier than me posted a picture of themselves with a Calo shirt haha. Phone Post

Anything for you. Phone Post

Great pic! Phone Post

^Schnazzy color scheme on that shirt.

Well done.

2JupitersTooMany - Great pic! Phone Post

Yeah now take off the pants kid and u can have that neato time machine to your right....course its real....thats it.....sssssssssssss aggggghhh....daddys got cha Phone Post

TTT

Bump Phone Post

Up again...

Buy some shirts fuckers!!!! Phone Post

UGCTT Captain America -
the geek -
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler -  Phone Post

He's at my house. I just had knee surgery on Monday, that box circulates ice cold water through my knee brace, to reduce swelling and help with pain. Phone Post

Hope the surgery went well... Had a similar contraption for my shoulder when I had it operated on.

Looking fucking GQ Jobe... Gunna be flooded with the Pooosy's!! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Just ordered my shirt today will post pick once it arrived. :)

Just got an email from the Zazzle!!!! Package is shipping out tomorrow! Will post epic pics soon!

Also announcing the contest for 5 shirt give-away tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled and be ready to tweet...

Here we go SUCKAS:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2062765&forum=1&page=1&pc=6

CLICK IT

Ttt Phone Post

Hellooooo Phone Post

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE:

8 minutes ago

Kirik 106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Follow me, on Twitter 

Sure, first 15 people get free blue name. If you want something stickied, let me know? Maybe make a post about it? I'll sticky and then keep current.

The first 15 posters to donate 30 (OR MORE) directly to Frank'sFight will get a FREE 1 year Blue Name!!!!

If you do it please PM me directly with the proof so I can compile the list for Kirirk once we get to 15. I would need the reciept page from after you made the donation (blur out personal info if you feel the need to). 

got my shirt in finally thanks to UGCTT Captain America. thanks again brother and WAR FRANK!!

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s479/bjones4327/zazzle_zps3396a92b.jpg