It happened. Shane Carwin Meets superCalo.

UGCTT Captain America - 

Free shirt to the first person who can explain why this is terrifying

"I've forgotten why I shouldn't blink..."
Phone Post

It reminds me of this.

Or...this.

That's all I got.

Incorrect, it is s combination of two specific creatures from a certain source. Phone Post

KevinMcAllister -  

Winner!

Email me your info and which shirt you want, I'll order it this weekend after my paycheck clears

metulhed@hotmail.com Phone Post

This kind of stuff makes me proud to be a UGer.

Ordering 2 shirts now. Will post pics when they arrive!

Best of luck Dace!

UGCTT Captain America - 
KevinMcAllister -  

Winner!

Email me your info and which shirt you want, I'll order it this weekend after my paycheck clears

metulhed@hotmail.com Phone Post

Thanks man I appreciate it but is it cool if I or you give the shirt to somebody else? 

I already have one haha. 

Perhaps a contest? 

If you want to set up a contest, I'm all for it! Set it up and let me know who it's going to Phone Post

superCalo -  what is the first gif from with the freaky faces, skull etc ?

The Silence and the Weeping Angels, both from Doctor Who Phone Post

UGCTT_LnPninja -  This kind of stuff makes me proud to be a UGer.

Best of luck Dace!

Thanks for ordering and supporting bud. Phone Post

UGCTT Captain America - 

If you want to set up a contest, I'm all for it! Set it up and let me know who it's going to Phone Post

Ok sounds good. I'll make a thread in a little while and link it on this one. Thanks again

the geek - 

Best of luck Dace!

Hey it is the least I can do.

The GF and I have a decent tan going from vacation, so I went with the powder blue ones for us both. We will pose in the dorky matching couple pose as soon as they arrive. :)

UGCTT_LnPninja -
the geek - 

Best of luck Dace!

Hey it is the least I can do.

The GF and I have a decent tan going from vacation, so I went with the powder blue ones for us both. We will pose in the dorky matching couple pose as soon as they arrive. :)

Can't go wrong with the blue. That's what I'm sporting in my pic, I'm nerding up the UG like there's no tomorrow.

Looking forward to the pic. Phone Post

^^^^^@ Calo You will like the picture. I have something much better in mind.

Hope they have them in stock so we get them within a week :) 

@Geek, we will add to your nerditry as much as possible.

Ok I got this thread started for the shirt from the generous Captain America.

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

I do find it hilarious that I have pretty much only posted in this thread in the past 20 minutes, and been VTFD twice in that time...

Am I being E-punished for buying shirts for Dace? Is it opposite day?

Hey all you good folks.

So there's a thread about the UFC on FOX in Seattle where there's a bunch of UGers who will be attending. We will be sitting in the same section and I'm seeing if I can get everyone attending to buy on of these shirts. 

Hopefully we are able to pull this off, it would be awesome for Dace to see this support for him on national TV as saucylv33 is going to see if she can get us on camera where we will drop the UG sign and be wearing these shirt.

I'll keep you all posted, fingers crossed that it all works out. Worst case scenario I'll be wearing my shirt.

Here's the thread

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2053332&page=15

UGCTT_LnPninja -  I do find it hilarious that I have pretty much only posted in this thread in the past 20 minutes, and been VTFD twice in that time...

Just voted you up bro. Sorry that's happening.

the geek -
Hey all you good folks.

So there's a thread about the UFC on FOX in Seattle where there's a bunch of UGers who will be attending. We will be sitting in the same section and I'm seeing if I can get everyone attending to buy on of these shirts. 

Hopefully we are able to pull this off, it would be awesome for Dace to see this support for him on national TV as saucylv33 is going to see if she can get us on camera where we will drop the UG sign and be wearing these shirt.

I'll keep you all posted, fingers crossed that it all works out. Worst case scenario I'll be wearing my shirt.

Here's the thread

That would be epic Phone Post

the geek - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -  I do find it hilarious that I have pretty much only posted in this thread in the past 20 minutes, and been VTFD twice in that time...

Just voted you up bro. Sorry that's happening.

I am used to it. I can be a huge dick and there are a few posters who just use their daily votes out of spite...lmao.

Happy to support a fellow UGer who needs the money more than I do.

Phone Post