It happened. Shane Carwin Meets superCalo.

The irony is that superCalo, one of the most benevolent members of the forum, who pushed hard for helping Dace, is inactive now while some very cruel, confrontational members thrive.  Of course it's difficult to moderate bad attitudes and easy to moderate a jester like Calo, but it's still an interesting backwards result.

2JupitersTooMany -  The irony is that superCalo, one of the most benevolent members of the forum, who pushed hard for helping Dace, is inactive now while some very cruel, confrontational members thrive.  Of course it's difficult to moderate bad attitudes and easy to moderate a jester like Calo, but it's still an interesting backwards result.

Yep. Phone Post

I still need to order a shirt Phone Post

^ This camozzi guy right here, whoever he is, played an instrumental role in connecting us with Shane's manager :D

:)

- X_Rated Phone Post

I feel dissed. I've had shirts available for years now.

Does that come in more of a flesh color?  I'll take one Caucasian.

ttt

Im suddenly a Shane Carwin fan for life :) Phone Post

AWESOME!!! Phone Post

:)

Shane is actually a dead ringer for superCalo in that photo.

in

i support this being supported

camozzi - I still need to order a shirt Phone Post

Me too!
Well done! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Immediate unfreeze, IMO. Phone Post

If you don't chew superCalo

Then fuck you.

Well done.

Still wouldn't mind nabbing one of them shirts. Phone Post

The Loge - 
Malvert the Janitor - Immediate unfreeze, IMO. Phone Post

Agreed! To not unfreeze Calo would be a form of fighter bashing considering that Shane Carwin supports superCalo. Two options in my opinion: mods unfreeze Calo or mods need to ban themselves for fighter bashing. The balls are in their court now. Phone Post

Haha...well played, sir. 

I think we need a Chris "Kamikaze" Camozzi pic wearing the shirt as well to make this thread that much sweeter. What say you, UG?