It happened. Shane Carwin Meets superCalo.

AndersonSilvasMoney - 

Well done.

Still wouldn't mind nabbing one of them shirts. Phone Post

With Anderson Silva Money you should order them in bulk.  ;)  

And just to reiterate, lest someone tries to derail things again (as happened in the last thread), the only people getting any money from these sales are Zazzle.com and UG member UGCTT_NKTKDace.

Finally get a chance to log on and I see calo has been frozen

The bright side is Shane took the time to get a couple pics taken ....good thing because another few days of being ignored and the UG's own Captain America may have had to have a chat with him....lmao jk

Super appreciate everyone's support. I've been asked lately for updates but ill just say not doing well at all but when I woke up this morning I saw the grass and not the roots so the day wouldn't be all that terrible. I will be spending October and December in the hospital and my wife will be staying with her mother.

Knowing the next week or so I sleep next to my wife may be the last is just tearing me apart. Before any of you goto sleep tonight make sure to squeeze your significant other and your kids tight.

Cancer doesn't care whether you want to live or not. Phone Post

My thoughts are with you Dace

Good luck Dace.
Is there an address I can send a care package to, when you are in the hospital? Phone Post

My prayers are with Dace.

And Shane Carwin is THE man...I am so getting one of these shirts!

2JupitersTooMany - Supporting the UG's own UGCTT_NKTKDace, Shane Carwin is sporting his brand new superCalo shirt on the set of TUF.

You can continue to support Dace in his courageous fight against cancer:

Original version above available HERE.

White design on black version available HERE.

To date, shirt sales have netted $86.68 in charity proceeds on 28 shirts’ royalties, which forum member DiscipleDojo will be receiving shortly from Zazzle. 

Even better, direct donations can still be made here:

http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=franksfight&fundraiser_id=5912#.UAcUWaiJo48.facebook

http://www.washforacause.com/Frankswashforacure/#

Fucking epic! Even more epic is calo is froze when it happened. Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Finally get a chance to log on and I see calo has been frozen

The bright side is Shane took the time to get a couple pics taken ....good thing because another few days of being ignored and the UG's own Captain America may have had to have a chat with him....lmao jk

Super appreciate everyone's support. I've been asked lately for updates but ill just say not doing well at all but when I woke up this morning I saw the grass and not the roots so the day wouldn't be all that terrible. I will be spending October and December in the hospital and my wife will be staying with her mother.

Knowing the next week or so I sleep next to my wife may be the last is just tearing me apart. Before any of you goto sleep tonight make sure to squeeze your significant other and your kids tight.

Cancer doesn't care whether you want to live or not. Phone Post

Thank you for sharing and helping put life into perspective. I need to stop complaining about any problems I may have, it just seems selfish when I think about you and your family.

I'm taking all the positivity I have and I'm directing it to you bud. Stay strong and please know that you are inspiring a lot of strangers to be better humans.

Thanks brother.

Dace, you're in everyone's thoughts and prayers, bro. Keep fighting. I know it's not much, but I just sent the donation through for all the shirts sold in August. Let me know if you don't get it.

Nice, I just made a direct donation.
Will get a shirt next week. Phone Post

How much for the hoodie? Phone Post

Until Calo Phone Post

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Just ordered 2x Black and 2x Original shirts.

Hopefully I'll be the first person to post pics from Australia! Phone Post

Hear that Calo?

4 shirts. Phone Post

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 

Just ordered 2x Black and 2x Original shirts.

dayum, those shirts are selling like hot cakes.

All my best wishes to the guy who has cancer, I saw his pic on his facebook profile.

2JupitersTooMany - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Just ordered 2x Black and 2x Original shirts.

Hear that Calo?

cuatro shirts. Phone Post

fixed 

Malvert the Janitor - 

Immediate unfreeze, IMO. Phone Post

Made my day seeing this.

:) Phone Post

duckhuntgangsta - 

When does this show debut? I'll watch this season. Shane is the man. Phone Post

Sept 14th at 9 ET on FX. The first show is two hours.  They have 16 fights to get through to select the fighters.

Good luck Dace. Thoughts are with you. Phone Post

Awesome cause, awesome shirt. Proud to be a member of this site! Now I need to order a shirt. Phone Post

Motivated Penn -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  Just ordered 2x Black and 2x Original shirts.

dayum, those shirts are selling like hot cakes.

All my best wishes to the guy who has cancer, I saw his pic on his facebook profile.

Thanks man.

Sometimes it gets overwhelming looking at older pictures and seeing how HOT I was before and the f'n cancer has made me ugly!! lmao we have narrowed the selections in my home that I most resemble uncle fester with a crack problem or powder lol Phone Post