It happened. Shane Carwin Meets superCalo.

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
Motivated Penn -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  Just ordered 2x Black and 2x Original shirts.

Hopefully I'll be the first person to post pics from Australia! Phone Post

dayum, those shirts are selling like hot cakes.

All my best wishes to the guy who has cancer, I saw his pic on his facebook profile.

Thanks man.

Sometimes it gets overwhelming looking at older pictures and seeing how HOT I was before and the f'n cancer has made me ugly!! lmao we have narrowed the selections in my home that I most resemble uncle fester with a crack problem or powder lol Phone Post

Haha...such a great post. :) 

I can totally relate to looking like Powder. I shaved my head once (like, with a razor) and it was scary how much I looked like him...especially given our similar pigmentation.

random_perv - 

How much for the hoodie? Phone Post

Hoodies start at $39.85. Larger sizes or different colors add a few bucks to the price.

Carwin endorsement = UG get out of jail free card.

Mods must lift the ban now.

SOO72 - Carwin endorsement = UG get out of jail free card.

Mods must lift the ban now.

This!
Free Calo! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

If possible, when you order a shirt be sure to post a pic when you get it!

Bonus points if someone gets a pic wearing it at an event or...with a fighter...and UG sign and/or "fist" pose is EXTRA bonus points.

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Motivated Penn -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  Just ordered 2x Black and 2x Original shirts.

Hopefully I'll be the first person to post pics from Australia! Phone Post

dayum, those shirts are selling like hot cakes.

All my best wishes to the guy who has cancer, I saw his pic on his facebook profile.

Thanks man.

Sometimes it gets overwhelming looking at older pictures and seeing how HOT I was before and the f'n cancer has made me ugly!! lmao we have narrowed the selections in my home that I most resemble uncle fester with a crack problem or powder lol Phone Post

Lol... Just remember your not the ugliest man on this planet... As I currently hold that title!

Hope your having a good day! Phone Post

The Loge - Here is my pic for solidarity with Dace and superCalo. If a blue would be so kind.

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/The_Loge/A47D1F6B-17F7-42B1-A7D1-3D80FDC89C5D-6116-00001ADB680FADCF.jpg Phone Post

Phone Post

TTT, good work gents!

The Loge - 
2JupitersTooMany -  The irony is that superCalo, one of the most benevolent members of the forum, who pushed hard for helping Dace, is inactive now while some very cruel, confrontational members thrive.  Of course it's difficult to moderate bad attitudes and easy to moderate a jester like Calo, but it's still an interesting backwards result.

This. superCalo is one of the most positive posters on the UG. The mods are just butthurt that Calo got over on the UG news before... Phone Post

wait - this is over that Twitter joke? That shit was epic. And it was clearly a joke. smh. Dear God. He's a good guy. Some of his jokes go array, but he's a good guy.

Stay strong man. God be with you.

I dare not gaze upon the Loge too long, for the poison of gelosie corrupts both the body and the soul. Phone Post

The Loge - 
UGCTT Captain America -
The Loge - Here is my pic for solidarity with Dace and superCalo. If a blue would be so kind.

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/The_Loge/A47D1F6B-17F7-42B1-A7D1-3D80FDC89C5D-6116-00001ADB680FADCF.jpg Phone Post

Phone Post

Thank you sir! Phone Post

Thanks for posting bro.

UGCTT Captain America -

Phone Post

Pretty intense gaze.

I'm haunted by the vagueness of it.

What emotion do you feel, loge? Is that anger? Desperation? Sadness? Yearning? Perhaps a melancholy sort of feel, brought on by Calo's errant freezing?

You're expression is like a closed book buried under a miser's dusty collection of newspapers dated from 1953 to the present. The moon landing paper is conspicuously absent. Phone Post

What I was thinking but I'm on a cell phone so Phone Post

Fellas, it's the face we all wear after the Calo banning, had that incident taken place before I took my pic I as well would look forlorn.

Fuck yes Shane! Phone Post

HAHAHA

The Loge -
KevinMcAllister -
UGCTT Captain America -

Phone Post

Pretty intense gaze.

I'm haunted by the vagueness of it.

What emotion do you feel, loge? Is that anger? Desperation? Sadness? Yearning? Perhaps a melancholy sort of feel, brought on by Calo's errant freezing?

You're expression is like a closed book buried under a miser's dusty collection of newspapers dated from 1953 to the present. The moon landing paper is conspicuously absent. Phone Post

That's basically what I was going for. I was trying to channel the intense yet emotionless gaze of the great Fedor Emelianenko in order to transmit my very strong anti Calo freezing stance to the moderators.

People have referred to me as the Nicholas Cage of my generation for my ability to convey so much with so little. Phone Post

You sir could stare at goats.....and they would shit bricks Phone Post