Italian DJ presses charges against McGregor: 'He is dangerous, he needs to be stopped'

Will this end in a slap on the wrist or some legit problems for McGregor?

1 Like

Remember when people hated on the Diaz brothers because theyā€™re ā€œtrouble makersā€ legit Lol Conor and JBJ are the ones making this sport look bad ATM

8 Likes

why do you want to leave me by myself michael b jordan GIF

The DJ hurt his feelings by leaving?

Kind of curious what part of the party wasnā€™t to their liking. Maybe, the way his entourage was treated, Conor hitting on his old lady or the rampant drug use?

1 Like

Good. Fuck Conor and his antics.

I hope this DJ has enough money to not accept some begging Conor settlement offer.

4 Likes

They are punks

Conor is a criminal. He needs to actually be held accountable for his bullshit.
I just donā€™t understand what the fuck his deal is. He has tons of money, why is he acting like a low impulse dirtbag? Guess because he just IS a low impulse dirtbag.

5 Likes

Yup. Sad but true.

1 Like

Making Money GIF by KeepCoding

Show Me The Money GIF

3 Likes

Yeah I wish Conor would kinghit me. Iā€™ll be in hospital raining $$$$$.

1 Like

Fuck Conor, sue him

3 Likes

Heā€™s gotta be a Coke head lol

1 Like

I think DJ with +1mil followers on insta has enough fan base to make good money, he is rich

I wish Conor would punch me in the face. Thatā€™s a come up. I wonā€™t even press charges. I just need a nice little check.

Was the DJ even hurt? This is getting sad.

Bloody mouth and possible broken nose.

What is sad? Conor? I agree. But you probably mean the DJ.

We donā€™t live in a world where Conor McGregor gets to punch whoever he wants in the face. Getting him charged isnā€™t sad in the least. Fuck that guy.

4 Likes

Iā€™m usually not a big fan of people pressing charges after being punched , but this case I can agree with . Conor needs to be held accountable for once . But sadly this will be settled behind the scenes and that will be it .

2 Likes

He looks wrecked out in every single picture anymore. Its not like hes nick diaz who never partied until his 30ā€™s (roughly), conor has always partied. You think he would have got this shit out of his system by now and be more focused on his family/career.

2 Likes

fail connor mcgregor GIF

1 Like

Conor is really turning into a disappointment. Dude has some real issues.

if those gutless irish prosecutors had done their jobs he would be in jail now.
allegedly the poor victim was beat to a pulp and had to have her tampon surgically removed from her uterus.

1 Like

He his family rich to begin with, son of a famous pop-rock musician that was in one of the most, if not the biggest, band in Italy in the ā€˜70-ā€˜80-ā€˜90, then he isnt really DJ but a TV personality-tv host-actor etc, heā€™s really famous in italy.
Also, i think he could make more money with an under the table deal with Conor to make this go away.
He isnt getting that much for few bruises in a law suit, especially in Italy.