It's been over 2 years since Rumble retired

It's been over 2 years since he went in there with that terrible gameplan against DC. He went from ko'ing Gus in no time, to losing to DC, to koing 15-1 Manuwa, Bader and Glover, to getting choked out against DC again. Let's not forget that he ragdolled Phil Davis to death and ko'd the ghost of Lil Nog in under a minute too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlmVpL7wuzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4A5G6YBoMo

I'll always be a little butthurt that him and Jon never fought. He was such a great fighter, with his 1 weakness being that he goes full retard at the sight of Daniel Cormier.

Still hard to believe he ever fought at 170. He's scary.

Guy was destined to be a star but for some reason fell short. Lack of motivation? Lack of discipline? Not sure why, but with his power, he should have been a champ. Scary dude at his best.

The OP undermines Cormier's abilities that put Rumble out of his comfort zone and school him. Rumble is weak mentally, that is his Achilles heal.

Miss the guy. Felt like he still had plenty left to give. 

Stoned thought:

Imagine if DC sat down with Rumble and had like a legit heart to heart conversation about not letting one opponent that you have lost to twice define your career.

Fabes - 

Still hard to believe he ever fought at 170. He's scary.

Fabes, my brother from another mother… If I recall, and I’m too lazy to look it up, wasnt his loss to Clementi at 155 as well? Hope all is well Jigga Man!

*Double post

This has all been such a reminder how unflappable DC's will to win is.

Good riddance. 

Jon Jones would have destroyed him. He was a 1 trick pony with steroid arms that gassed out very quickly 

Legalize It -

Stoned thought:

Imagine if DC sat down with Rumble and had like a legit heart to heart conversation about not letting one opponent that you have lost to twice define your career.

I like your stoned thoughts. DC losing to Jones twice yet it doesn't reflect on him as a fighter. Wish Runble would think the same way. He has the power to beat JBJ in my opinion