It's embarrassing seeing students like BJJ thirst trap posts on Instagram

Thank you.

She and I have a “relationship” of sorts, even though we have not met in person.

COMPLETELY different thing from some loser responding to some random Jits thot. --I just sent her a MINT, vintage “Gobbles the Turkey” Beanie Baby for the Holiday. Most guys are probably sending her disgusting comments & dick pics or just trying to get with her. Not me. As a gentleman, I respect her way too much for that.

10 Likes

15 Likes

I found out about these girls from Reddit. It is a ridiculous little niche for these e-girls/influencers. There seemed to be quite a few of them.

Your students?

Sounds like a belt demotion to me.

You know what needs to be done.

2 Likes

https://instagram.com/mahalbjj?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

Women’s bjj is the only thing interesting about bjj

1 Like

Is it wrong that this thread is making me want to create an instagram account?

1 Like

I have noticed this across pretty much every “sub culture”. If you are a halfway decent guitarist or drummer, post yourself playing really ANY thing and you’ll get tonnes of followers. If you know how to shoot a gun, wear tight spandex and get hit up by every tactical company there is. If you happen to vaguely know how to ride a motorcycle, post a couple fotos of yourself on one and let the follows and sponsors flow in.

BJJ is no different but for some reason is more pathetic than all the other ones.

7 Likes

Danielle Kelly. IG her.

They can’t let us have anything…

2 Likes

Yeah, this is par for the course on IG it seems. Easiest way for gals to get attention and become “influencers”.

1 Like
1 Like

Why do you care?

Why do YOU care that I care?

9 Likes

where are the pics?

766037075-tumblr_mq1qgtaTHg1ra32myo1_500

1 Like

Man, have I been going to the wrong classes…

lol I legit follow all the thirsty BJJ chicks on IG. I am all about that shit and won’t apologize.

Giovanna Eburneo for the fucking WIN!

10 Likes

Lol everyone fell for this obvious @shen misdirecton. Yesterday he announced on his IG that today is Black Belt Friday. From 8-12 this morning he loaded up his IG with THOT pics of him in various poses and BJJ positions. Mostly topless and in various skimpy bottoms. He even debuted Phil Baroni’s daisy dukes and Marco Ruas used bikini trunks that he fought Big Paul in. Then promptly at noon he erased all evidence of it. I especially thought it was clever that he tied his Black Belt into a well placed gstring.

1 Like