It's Mayday's time.

This kid has the highest ceiling at 135lbs imo. Speed, power, explosiveness, length, timing, solid ground game and an extremely positive attitude.
He's coming into his own and imo, will beat Cruz down when he gets his chance. Phone Post 3.0

Never mind. Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Does lineker have a cinder block head? Phone Post 3.0

Both him and Rivera opted to trade in the pocket after getting hurt by Lineker's bricks for fists. Very poor decision to stand in the pocket with Lineker. Phone Post 3.0

I guess his time has passed Phone Post 3.0

TheRealJoker - Both him and Rivera opted to trade in the pocket after getting hurt by Lineker's bricks for fists. Very poor decision to stand in the pocket with Lineker. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it's a conscious decision, just a reaction to try and get the rabid wolverine that is John Lineker away from you. 

GrilliamG -
TheRealJoker - Both him and Rivera opted to trade in the pocket after getting hurt by Lineker's bricks for fists. Very poor decision to stand in the pocket with Lineker. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it's a conscious decision, just a reaction to try and get the rabid wolverine that is John Lineker away from you. 

Michael the decision to allow himself backed to the cage. He came out creeping forward but seemed willing to lay back and trade. Had he kept forward pressure I think its a different fight. I could see him getting too comfortable and was hoping his own power would get rid of John. Nope

Sweet bump, bro. Keep up the great work.

boxing wiz -
GrilliamG -

Michael the decision to allow himself backed to the cage. He came out creeping forward but seemed willing to lay back and trade. Had he kept forward pressure I think its a different fight. I could see him getting too comfortable and was hoping his own power would get rid of John. Nope

Yeah, I remember noticing that McDonald was pressing forward until the first real exchange they had. Seemed to realize Lineker had a bit of a power advantage and tried to bait-and-counter instead of walking him down. Phone Post 3.0

I remember yelling at my TV to stop trading with that motherfucker! McDonald just doesn't have the body type to trade blow for blow with that lil brick house. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - Never mind. Hahaha Phone Post 3.0
Show me a man who's never wrong, and I'll show you a liar.

It happens mate! Phone Post 3.0

GrilliamG -

Almost a trap isn't it. He's impressive. Or his power is! Phone Post 3.0