It's my time!!!

ttt

18 Days Until a submission by crutchmaster in R1

CrutchMaster - OK, my curiosity has gotten the better of me :) If you don't mind me asking, what is your disability?

You must be a hell of a guy, judging from the respect you're receiving from the respected members here.

Good Luck!

Well i had tumors in my spinal column age 3 that almost
took my life.God has been watching over me cause i had to go through alot to get where i am now.I was in a wheelchair 2 times each time with god and my mother
helping doing alot of physical therapy i was blessed to walk again.I just love grappling and looking forward to seeing my figters fight.Chuck and connie have been a big supporter of mine.I am submission wrestling ablebodied person this time.People want to
see me grapple disabled person but nobody will step up
to grapple me.I have no ego i do not think anyone disabled without much use of their legs like me can
beat me.I have heart and alot fighting spirit.So hope
someone disabled will email chuck at:xcf@npgcable.com
and let's get on in the ring and see who is the best
disabled grappler.I thank enson inoue for being a good
mentor telling me train hard and never give up.Chuck
costello for believing me telling just be me and
overlook negative people.I wanna say it two disabled
people grapling would not be a freakshow i bust my
butt in training plus we would both have strong upper
bodies it would be a classic match.Once again i thank
the whole ug for supporting me.The road i took was
hard but it made what i am today.

CrutchMaster:)peace

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT 4 My Bro!

All i can say is keep your head up and do not let anyone stop you from following your dreams. thanks ug
for your support!

Wow, very inspirational story Crutchmaster. Thanks for answering and I wish you the best. It sounds like you're getting lots of support from some of the best.

Sparkyman

Thanks bro!!!!

Classy post, good luck.

ttt

I will also be filming some of my conditioning segments
saturday at the event.So everyone needs to come out and
support chuck and connie no.1 promoters in my book!!!

I wanna thank you for everything you've done for me. I thank God that I read your post and you agreed to train me. if it wasn't for you I could be dead or laid up in the hospital like my homeboy. Your probaly wondering how you helped me avoid an early grave. Well, I don't know if I told you but I was with him hours befor he got shot. I only left his house to drop off some girls and I wanted to go back but I knew if I went back I would be tempted to do drugs (which you had advised me not to do) and I was just too tired from training with you and the Team, so i went home and went to sleep instead...So thank you for saving my life and showing me a better way!

Good luck to you and the team!

I can't wait to repersent Team Crutchmaster and Texas... I'll see you monday.

-Mike

Hey anytime bro we got your back stay strong.I believe
in my fighters and thank them for standing behind me.

ttt

ttt

TTT for Team Crutchmaster!