It's still amazing how low Ferguson sunk and how high Khabib ascended

Jack are you from the Caucasus region?

Nope. I’m not Muslim either. I just have an eye and appreciation for greatness.

2 Likes

We have always had a rule about respecting fighters. You are starting to border on the line of fighter bashing.

2 Likes

The one and only time neither fighters were injured, Khabib pulled out due to a rough weight cut. Khabib feared a prime Tony.

OP is a self loathing white who fiends swarthy cock by his own admission

1 Like

I’ll drop it as it pertains to Tony, but as I said if you want to start mandating rules about what we should talk about please post a TOS and rules section. If enforcing a fighter bashing policy it should be for everyone.

The only reason I and many others post here and give this forum a pulse is for the freedom of speech this place offers.

But now you are cracking down and the same set of rules should apply to everyone.

Have you missed all the regular posters here calling Khabib and the Dagestan crew GOAT fuckers btw? Is that not far more egregious/xenophobic than anything I’ve said?

What did I say that wasn’t true? Tony has the longest losing streak in UFC history and he refuses to stop fighting even with all the damage he’s taken. Khabib tried to help this dude.

It’s dangerous to let the guy keep fighting.

I bet your post history would indicate that yes :joy: You are a very angry person. At least I’m witty and humorous about shit.

And what’s with the repetitious fake news edited pic you keep posting that you have stored on your computer about me middle aged man?

Borderline obsession with another poster.

I’m straight and not interested in your advances.

jayz-awkward

Tony is plagued with mental illness. Khabib eats mental illness for breakfast and spits it out. Guy had a mind like steel trap.

1 Like

shut the fuck up GIF

You don’t get to come in here with a new account and tell us how to run things.

The fighter bashing rule has been in place since the beginning. If you wouldn’t say it to their face, you can’t say it here. A one off comment is not the same as a campaign to trash all fighters except Khabib.

If we tell you to knock it off, you say, “Okay”

There is a LOT of freedom in the way we run things. Telling you to stop trolling and attacking fighters isn’t a big ask. YOU are replaceable. So am I. This type of comment to a mod in nearly every other forum or platform would get you banned. So pull up your panties and get it together.

5 Likes

I don’t think Tony has “sunk”. I think the guy’s gotten older and, like every other fighter that fights as long as he has, he’s starting to show some wear and tear from the years of beating the hell out of his body.

1 Like

Remember you’re talking to a white guy with a taste for “swarthy” cock. This has clouded his feeble brain.

2 Likes

At one point Tony was elite, tough as nails, cardio for days, unpredictable and dangerous on the feet, excellent submission game.

Tony’s style was never meant to last , the cracks were starting to appear even as early as the Vanatta fight which is before he won the interim belt. He was always too hittable and too dependent on his attributes first and skill set second. He is a wild man.

He is 5-6 years older than Khabib, even when that fight was on the cards he was on the tail end of his prime and Khabib was only hitting his, it was a good matchup. Khabib beats him then in my opinion but it would have been a good fight, his strengths in his bottom game would have been interesting to see pitted against Khabibs dominating top control.

Tony’s decline recently doesn’t mean Khabib would have ragged dolled him then either, he was always game, he still is even though he’s a shadow of the man that went on that run a few years ago.

3 Likes

I like that rule and always have, but you have to admit that folks here regularly jump far over that line as of late.

2 Likes

I am working on drawing the line back to respectful levels. It takes time.

2 Likes

Its just a damn shame this fight didn’t happen when both were near the top of the division, regardless of how their careers turned out.

2 Likes

Dew You Feel Like I Dew

• Peter Frampton

Stylistically speaking, Khabib’s top control, takedowns and chin would have have smothered Ferguson and he would probably finished him within the first two frames. Tony has a long neck to be choked out. He liked to work from the bottom that would not work against a 3 time world Sambo champ. His tricky style wouldn’t have worked against Khabib’s level of control, sub defence, sub offence and viscous gnp. I say this is someone who liked Tony’s fights. He always seemed very beatable to me but he kept coming. Not GOAT tier… but a Just Bleed God.

Do You Feel like “We” Do

Is he emo?

lol Jack is running the troll game here on you guys. I love witnessing the bait get swallowed up. Every thread by Jack is a flex of some type to get the emotional shmucks crying. Don’t take the bait, have a little laugh and move on. Or keep entertaining me :wink:

1 Like

lol Jack is running the troll game here on you guys. I love witnessing the bait get swallowed up. Every thread by Jack is a flex of some type to get the emotional shmucks crying. Don’t take the bait, have a little laugh and move on. Or keep entertaining me :wink:

absolutely obliterated that moron and sent him to the fucking hospital

For me its like i cant even read it :laughing: just skipping it, its the same old story… over and over again

1 Like