It's still amazing how low Ferguson sunk and how high Khabib ascended

Before Khabib won the LW title and defended it a record amount of times at LW, the two were scheduled to meet at UFC 223 for the title but Tony decided to trip over a wire. Some people speculated he wanted out of that fight for good reason, as we saw what happened when he stepped up in competition. Realistically, Tony had absolutely nothing for Khabib at any point, yet many deluded Tony (Conor) fans claimed he was the guy :joy:

Moments before the “wire trip”

GettyImages-907235470

Tony

• has the longest losing streak in UFC history
  • is the worst fighter on the UFC roster
  • never touched UFC gold
  • hears voices in his walls and gets into domestics (Khabib being the great guy he is said he hopes Tony gets help)
  • still seethes and shit talks about Khabib in crazy illegible Instagram posts even despite Khabib’s kindness

0_GettyImages-1861253292

Khabib

• the most famous person in Russian social media
  • won coach of the year
  • hall of famer
  • LW GOAT
  • most dominant fighter ever
  • worth hundreds of millions
  • coaches the current LW champ and p4p #1 fighter

Khabib watching the Pimblett/Ferguson fight with the crown prince of Abu Dhabi

1 Like

I can’t read your shit trolling blocked posts but you’re comparing a guy that’s 40 and still fighting to a guy that’s currently 35 and retired 4 years ago?

The guy didn’t fight past fucking 31, and barely fought to begin with when the competition was real, of course he never declined.

You’re dumb right?

13 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Classical Nate’s fight, but he was losing until that moment :laughing:

@FedorFerguson which was the most painful, rage inducing Ferguson loss for you? :joy:

chudjak-poljak

Definitely Diaz. Cause he hates my guts and I’m a Diaz fan. So that loss burns deep in his pathetic miserable soul

1 Like

Miserable soul is a good description. Dude seems like he’s posting on the the UG while simutaneously writhing in hell.

1 Like

Khabib currently

a203d7f1c4b12badf5f46da66863faaa3229d44b_2_400x500

Tony currently

gettyimages-1299646471-612x612

1 Like

Even in the world of NBA Bball khabib is a star

Meanwhike this is conman when he goes places

Guy’s a fucking asshole

1 Like

Real high profile athletes have no respect for Conrat. It’s like a night and day difference with Khabib.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: omg that’s perfect

2 Likes

@JackMerridew

At that time Tony didn’t fear anyone. I doubt tripping on the wire was intentional. If he wanted out he had several pre-existing injuries he could have claimed as all athletes do.

He would have probably fought Werdum if things would have escalated.

“Have fun fighting on my undercard.” Tony
Lol.

2 Likes

You two @Nick_Diaz_Army @JackMerridew faggies could be a great couple
ezgif-4-807a4e48ba

4 Likes

Tony almost tripped over wires again back in 2022. I had always pictured it to be a single thick cable slung like a trip wire. But in this case it’s a bird’s nest of thin mic wires which makes more sense. What it does is highlight his clumsiness.

@3fie

Maybe it has to do with Tony’s depth perception.

I dated this chick (Trips) that would trip over the parking lot stripes. She could do flips and was very acrobatic, but painted stripes were her kryptonite.

We would be walking in the mall parking lot and she would see the stripe at the last second and try to step over it. Always resulted in a fall. And it wouldn’t be the first stripe, sometimes we had already walked over a couple dozen of them.

One time a Karen came over and asked if I had pushed her. I said no she has a drinking problem and it would be great if she could help her. Karen started asking her all kinds of personal questions.

GF tried to be nice but Karen wouldn’t let up. I went to the car and watched the show. Friends were mad when we broke up because she was a promoter and would get us into all the high end parties.

emphasized text

I think they all fit into the club of people that walk into dog shit. Most people are oblivious to what is around them when they walk. Scan everything everywhere is the simple trick.

Funny you should say that about stepping in dog shit. I would always have to point out she was getting ready to step in oil drip puddles in the parking lot.

Looks like he tucked and sat down to me. Voice rose a couple octaves as well.

You should instead post a gif of all the Khabib hating scum on the UG railroading each other, while sobbing in a crumpled heap :joy: