It's that time again for pics you don't see alot of

9 Likes

Im friends with Shonie.

this is the clearest one I got.

7 Likes

a more recent one

6 Likes

Good stuff.I have posted that bottom picture on this thread or somewhere else.I also had pictures with him when he fought at WEC,but those are long gone.

International

2 Likes

Crowbar, when she said the name "Chocolate Al "who was she referring to?

I was in Big Bear training high altitude with Pete Spratt for the UFC or something, i cant remember but three things stick out in that camp. Pete looking at the block buster sign when we went to rent “dvds” if you guys have heard of those, and the lights were burnt out so all it said was “Buster” and Pete goes “man they dont even have the money around here to have a block buster, they just got a buster” … the second memorable moment was when his baby momma called on speaker phone attacking him about finding condoms in his glovebox, and the third was when we were about to be arrested he said “tell everybody im Shonie Carter!”

6 Likes

Chuck Ice

Thats a Secret

1 Like

She is talking about Chuck Liddell.

2 Likes

Oh my god!!! Chocolate al!!

2 Likes

That was a great thread. I remember the drawing.

2 Likes

Yeah,they changed the words to Chocolate Al he is a fighter to avoid a lawsuit from the UFC.

2 Likes

I had that drawing somewhere around here.

It was forum member Mike Russel’s daughter Abigail who drew it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey Sportmaster,

I was staying in that Sheraton Hotel in Denver Co when (we) the IFC was having that canvas spray painted by that tagger.When night time came & the canvas wasn’t done…the motorhome was pulled in the parking garage where we used my truck headlights so the tagger could still see and finish it.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Who is that in Marks corner in the top pic? Scott Bessac?

1 Like

Not sure

Richard Hamilton.

1 Like