It's that time again for pics you don't see alot of

12 Likes

Epic

1 Like

Ode to Marco Ruas, pioneer of winning UFC fights on the feet. The dominators during his run…

:

11 Likes

Is this at Beverly Hills Jiu-Jitsu Club?

2 Likes

Probably, not 100% sure.

1 Like

Nice website address.

7 Likes

TTT

3 Likes

Yoker Was A TapouT Guy

Yeah,I had one.The color wore off like this one.

I’m starting a petition to change Eric Apple’s screenname to Negrapple…

There was two more pages that went along with those other two.

I do know that the NE stands for New England.

Just a FYI…Kirik’s gym is called New England Submission Fighting.

1 Like

Do they have a black guy that looks and fights like Eric Apple? Can we find them one?

Ms Diaz.

4 Likes

Mike Guymon hit me so hard with a 12 ounce Fairtex boxing glove that one of my pupils shrunk down to a tiny dot and i lost almost all vision in both eyes for 20 minutes until my brain chilled the fuck out…

5 Likes

I did a ton fuck of media shit for Yoker . He was up in OC.
Jokers Wild , Still have it .

1 Like

My natural father had completely white hair in his early 50’s.So,I obviously inherited gray hair at an early age.

4 Likes

Mike had a beautiful wife who stood beside him throughout most of his career… i think her name was Erin? Im not sure, it was 2002, but they were a picture perfect couple with his new 1967 chevelle and his career taking off… i dont think they made it unfortunately… i was there the night he broke his lower leg completely in half… the screaming… ill never forget it… and not long after i was in the same gym, at the same time, Ethan Mcalls brother Brad dislocated his arm all the way back to his shoulder… i used to live 25 feet from that octagon in the closet in Chris Brennans gym…

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like