Ivan Emelianenko, the younger brother! (pics)

teamquestnorth - I had no idea there was a 3rd brother Phone Post 3.0
Same thing Eli and Peyton Manning tell people. Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't look like he trains anymore.

He has gone so much up and down in weight. I don't think he is taking MMA seriously at all.

When Fedor was the top dog in Pride, I remember him hyping this kid up as the most talented of the three brothers. Then he went to the army and Fedor said he wasn't a fighter and he never will be, then Fedor talked all kinds of shit about Aleks living a fast life in Petersburg instead of training. How if Aleks was serious, he would be the champion, but he's not a serious person. 

Fedor only talks shit about members of his family

Ladies' man.

Saari - 
touch - 

Young Gsp on the middle.

Young GSP looking tough

Bobby Lupo -

When Fedor was the top dog in Pride, I remember him hyping this kid up as the most talented of the three brothers. Then he went to the army and Fedor said he wasn't a fighter and he never will be, then Fedor talked all kinds of shit about Aleks living a fast life in Petersburg instead of training. How if Aleks was serious, he would be the champion, but he's not a serious person. 

Fedor only talks shit about members of his family

That's because he actually cares about them. Everyone else is just there. In his way. :p Phone Post 3.0

Pat Barrykof and Matt Riddlenko ...

touch -

This is the gayest thing I have ever seen Phone Post 3.0

Boptrotme4u - 
touch -

Boptrotme4u -
touch -

Bags full of scented lotions & oils? Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

You can tell they are having a great time...

MountainMedic - 
Boptrotme4u -
touch -

Bags full of scented lotions & oils? Phone Post 3.0

Man purses + Affliction shopping bags

He's got that look in his eye Joe. Phone Post 3.0

touch -

Evan as the loving older brother he still scares the shit out of me Phone Post 3.0

That'd be a bastard of a family to grow up in. No wonder he bears such a striking resemblance to Robin Gibb.

2 Likes

1 Like