Ivan Emelianenko debuts in MMA in 3 weeks!

Ivan Emelianenko, the younger brother of the famous Russian fighters Alexander and Fedor Emelianenko, expressed the hope that his brothers would reconcile.

“When Alexander moved to St. Petersburg, relations between them were already strained. Did I clutch my head when I saw their skirmish on the Web? Partly it was like that, but by and large I don’t want to talk about it. One and the other have their heads on their shoulders. In time, I hope they will reconcile. I want this like no one else, ”Sport Express quotes Emelianenko as saying.

Ivan Emelianenko will make his debut in mixed martial arts at the REN TV Fight Club tournament on May 26. His opponent will be the judoka Alexei Ledenev. It was reported that the first opponent of Emelianenko Jr. would be Fabio Maldonado, but the fight with him fell through.

7 Likes

That’s interesting. I remember back in the day when Aleks made his debut hearing about Fedor’s youngest brother even taller than both them. Was expecting him to follow in their footsteps but then I heard he wasn’t interested and that was it. Strange hearing he is going to fight all these years later

2 Likes

5 Likes

How old is he?

1 Like

He has to be pretty old for a debut. This was a pic of the brothers from a while back

1 Like

Hes 35

2 Likes

Way too late. And different generation too. At least Fedor and Alex were taught Sambo and Judo properly.

Ivan was probably taught by Fedor. And we know how Fedor’s students turn out.

3 Likes

You’re alluding to Baby Fedor? Tokov used to be very good, Vadim Nemkov was a monster too. I think most Fedor Team guys did well in Bellator.

1 Like

I hope he fights a Ukrainian and loses!

4 Likes

Just randomly posting this here, hoping someone will have the same fight but with the English translator (GOAT).

1 Like

Baby Fedor was Fedor’s direct protégé.

1 Like

MY MAN!!! Thank you!

There’s one underscore in my name, dummy

3 Likes

You can see why he might screw that up though…

1 Like

3 Likes

Lol you queers.

RIP Emelianenko

Kewl