Ivan Emelianenko volunteering to fight Ukraine

The famous Russian mixed martial arts fighter Alexander Emelianenko spoke about the decision of his younger brother Ivan to go to the special operation zone (SVO). Ivan decided to go to serve as a volunteer.

“He was not called up, he himself, under a contract, is going to defend the borders of our Motherland. Where exactly did he go? I don’t know yet, he had an injury. He is still recovering, he did not pass the commission. But any day now he must go. Well, to where will he be distributed, where will he be sent, to which troops will he be assigned …

My attitude? Everyone should do what they do. He served in the army, went through combat training well, served in good elite troops - in special forces. I don’t remember exactly what it’s called. I don’t see anything wrong with this, well done, ”Emelianenko said on his YouTube channel.

1 Like

Didn’t he just get his ass kicked by Datsik, twice?

Alex did. I don’t think Ivan ever fought.

1 Like

Maybe he had some ammy fghts

2 Likes

1 Like

Not like it matters because all this war is innocent Slavs killing other innocent Slavs regardless of what language they speak because the U.S.A. is waging a proxy war against Russia by using some failed actor/comedian, faggot, corrupt, puppet who they installed as president. But isn’t fedor ethnically Ukrainian?

4 Likes

I imagine he sees himself as russian.

Im ethnically mexican, but if we went to war with mexico i wouldnt join their side. Im American.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t join Mexicans either…

Nor America.

I’m team England!

1 Like

I can’t read good.

I’m white but I think I’d join Mexico at this point. The U.S. already destroyed itself.

2 Likes

This is usually when someone says screen name checks out

3 Likes

If he dies, he dies

Traidor

Si

1 Like

Hmmm.

My grandfather was Mexican. He didn’t like the fact, said he was American.

How many Russian soldiers died so far? 55-60.000 according to Western media. Russians admit about 10.000, I belive.

Finger in the air, perhaps somewhere in between. 35-40.000? Enough for them to round up «volunteers» with little to no training at least.

A bad situation all around. Specially for Ukrainian civilians and the most recent Russian soldiers and their families. Bus drivers and plumbers are sent to war via literally a few days of training camps, return in caskets.

Hope for a quick end to the war, but hard to see one.

1 Like
1 Like

Guy on twitter with Ukrainian flag isn’t really the most reliable source of information. The fact is no one knows the real numbers of casualties on either side and the Ukrainians have been waging one of the biggest disinformation campaigns I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Who are you explaining this to this faggot bot is a part of this campaign lol

crying-crying-face