Ivan Menjivar Contact Info?!

yl2 you would know him if you saw him. He lives in Dorval and is at all the TKO and UGC events. Scott Scrosati is his name. Very, very, very, intelligent individual that knows the fight game inside and out.

yl2 I was going to introduce myself to you at TKO14 but you were quite busy pedaling your merchandise. I will introduce Scott and myself to you at the next TKO show. Scott will be at the UGC show on the 20th but I will not be.

Mental is %110 correct.

Lambam KNOWS his shit.

I can tell you that Yves can definitely hit hard seeing as how I have been on the other end of some of those shots. I am sure this is going to be a great fight and show. Good luck to both Kajun and Yves, I have to go with Yves on this one though, no disrespect Kajun just going with the guy I know more about.

David Nicholls

Mental, don't be shy to introduce yourself next time, i always look busy, but it's an illusion :), as for Lambam i probably saw him at the shows.

Will do yl2. Nathan Short is my name.

Short Nathan is his game

it would be cool to see kaj enforce a takedown for once and tap this guy with his who's your daddy submission move.

kajan has some good hands. really tight punches. Jaboiun looks more massive though.

Kaj will have 10 pounds on Jabouin I bet.

C

where is the fight?

Montreal Medley dec 20th