Izy calls Australians racist

Youre part of the problem when you use their language and concede their points.

So ridiculous on multiple fronts.

Hes Nigerian… He immigrated to NEW ZEALAND… Not Australia lol. Even still… Hes nigerian.

This would be like americans in the USA cheering for a well loved brazilian over some immigrant who immigrated to Canada… Like as though you owe allegiance to someone who immigrated to another fucking country who has zero connection to your country.

The entitlement… Lol wow.

5 Likes

Dude is lucky as fuck he is surrounded by white people. He needs to go back and live in Nigeria again for a while to get some appreciation.

6 Likes

I’m trying to paint a picture for those abroad.

I in no way agree with it and am definitely not part of the problem

1 Like

Just rewatched Strickland v Izzy while on the treadmill for the hell of it. Love seeing Izzy get humbled. Guess he didn’t stay humble though

3 Likes

Aussie here, don’t care what colour his skin is. A dkhead is a dkhead and I will support the other guy.
Izzy is just a wanker

11 Likes

This. And a good bloke is a good bloke. Pretty simple

4 Likes

Fucken Australians and Americans should all pay reparations to Great Britain. Your welcome you assholes.

2 Likes

Agreed when you consider how much their lives have been enriched by being colonized by the British and how much worse life is in modern day Britain.

2 Likes

I’d disagree with you but I’d require a licence to do so!

3 Likes

They are such cry babies.

1 Like

Nobody cares about your skin color but they do care if your an insufferable goofy cunt. To come back and ko your rival after multiple losses was super impressive, still a fag though.

4 Likes

Perfect response

1 Like

The term is good cunt aye.

Aussies are pretty racist, but they also have no time for wankers. Izzy, as good a fighter as he is, comes off like a fucking wanker.

So in this case, it aint race.

3 Likes

They’ve been known to make fun on poofters but not in a mean way

2 Likes

At lease white folks are subtle about it. When I’ve watched fights at bars that are half blacks… blacks are openly racist.
In Nigeria does Izzy think they wouldn’t start up admit they always roo for blacks over whites?

3 Likes

Lol

7 Likes

Volk is a genuine person. Izy is not

5 Likes

Thats cause Volk is a champion in life a well as MMA.

8 Likes

And he’s definitely not a fag who jerks off his dog and plays the race card all the time because he’s an unlikeable CUNT!:100:

5 Likes