Izy calls Australians racist

Because they sided with Strickland in Sydney.

I was there in Sydney and the crowd went with Sean because he is down to earth and is himself. This guy doesn’t know who he is. Weird awkward homo mfer

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/israel-adesanya/israel-adesanya-reflects-sean-strickland-fanbase-australia-racist/

13 Likes

Short clip

I heard aussies dont like abos. I think its short for oboriginals.

1 Like

Izzy is so fucking unlikable

26 Likes

Aboriginal. They are our indigenous people.

He lost me with the Dricus N word thing. Now he really lost me

13 Likes

Are they not liked?

I’m not going to lie to you all, we are pretty racist

5 Likes

As people, any that I have ever known personally or befriended have been awesome and I like them a lot.

What current day Australians don’t like is when, 350 years post British colonisation - people who didn’t partake in the ‘invasion’ are made to feel guilt or blame and when a portion of seemingly marginalised people don’t take ownership or try to better their own situation while being heavily subsidised by the government and tax payers.

10 Likes

I don’t think its that simple.

I don’t think race matters here if you are a good person

2 Likes

Bogens are not known for racism!

3 Likes

Welcome to the civilized world.

This is basically the price to pay if you want to live in a first world country.

Isn’t it awesome? :rofl:

3 Likes

Like a true outback commonwealth cousin.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

3 Likes

You get it mate!

1 Like

I really liked izzy at first - seemed like a nerdy, weird dude with awesome kickboxing. Then came the race baiting, the hentai stuff, the dog stuff etc.

I dont think anyone cares that he’s black or that sean is white. Sean is pretty authentic and somewhat relatable. Izzy was relatable when he was just a nerd, but that horse left the barn when he revealed what an insufferable weirdo he is

7 Likes

Lame take. Us Aussies have supported Izzy for years.

Aussies just sided with Strickland because he’s funny. At the end of the day, UFC fans in general are more right leaning and I think we have all enjoyed seeing the left seathe over Stricklands various takes on left governments and LGBTQ etc.

Plus Aussies hate Communist China, as we well should, and Strickland made some funny comments about Izzy wearing their flag.

Him bringing that up was always going to help him to appeal to Aussies so Izzy is right about Strickland being good at pandering lol

5 Likes

And These Are The MMA Days Of Our Lives….

3 Likes

Izzy is the textbook definition a douche bag

3 Likes

But that was on CNN…

On Fox News, the headline read “Aussies call Izzy a Faggot.”

Sorry if you don’t get the reference @anon56896553

1 Like

Izzy is a racist BLM fag who wanks his dog and hates white people!

7 Likes