Izzy Confronts Female Creeps In Gym Who Took Sneak Photos Of Him

I was moreso referring to GoDieInACarWreck and gay ass @anon61645596

Hey fuck you buddy

Israel is only okay with it if itā€™s a guy creeping on him.

1 Like

Oh , is anyone kewl in this thrad ???

1 Like

actually hong kong phooey I think you are pretty cool man

1 Like

My groupie strikes again. If you werenā€™t scared to mention my name in the first place, the confusion wouldā€™ve been avoided as would your sucking up to him, cunt.

Take your tongue out of his post-dump arsehole. ā€œI think you are pretty cool man.ā€ lol.

LOLOL

Itā€™s really hard to be rich and famous and to have everyone wanting to be your friend.
You guys have no idea

Iā€™m not too bad of a guy either

1 Like

Should have filmed the women sneak filming him then submitted it to that gym dude whoā€™s always on about gym etiquette. ā€œthis hereā€™s a working man, he works hard, not just for him and his family but for YOU the fans. Is it right to film him without consent? No. Ladies! YOU NEED TO DO BETTERā€

Roid rage.

1 Like

lol you mental midget, you spaz about everything. oh yeah im scared to mention your name incase you come up with some more of your weird as fuck comebacks that are always a bit homo erotic.

haha it was a joke, iā€™m sure you would like that kind of thing though spazzy gay boy

LOL you merely replying to me time after time after time is indicative how badly you are my bitch. Me replying simply adds to it. As an act of good faith, if you ever need some more of that butthole taste, I am willing to ask Phooey to do you another favor.