Izzy is 0 for 3. Why does he deserve ANOTHER rematch?

I can only assume if Izzy wins, we will get Izzy/Alex 5

1 Like

Fucking vomit

I can’t stand the MW division

2 Likes

This

I’m honestly fine with it as there’s no one else to it against Pereira right now. I’m interested to see how Izzy does after his first big loss in mma

Do you guys think Belah would tweet…

—Because he’s black

Or point out that in his theories, it was done for the benefit of Masvidal, who is not white.

Because we deserve to see him knocked out again

Because their match makers are fucking garbage. Have been for years.

1 Like

I am in favour of rematch as I want to see Izzy lose.

We need Joe Silva back

1 Like

He atleast cared… wasnt great but cared. Shelby’s been shit since he became second.

Belal did delete his tweet and offered up a different theory. I dont think this is something worth hanging him on every turn.

Yeh because I bet the match making falls with those guys and not the ufc commercial team

1 Like

Two of them were in another sport smart guy

Totally irrelevant and has no bearing on the rankings in the ufc etc

It serves as a nice back story for the promo of the fight but nothing else.

1 Like

This. Izy fought everyone. Never ducked. Fought some guys twice. More than we can say for most

2 Likes

Izzy beat him a few times playing checkers so Izzy is up 4-3. Or other sports don’t count.

1 Like

The stoppage was somewhat controversial?
Why?
Because Izzy wasn’t dead?

He was getting the consciousness beaten out of him and he wasn’t going to do anything to stop it

3 Likes

long time champ
sells ppvs
was winning the recent fight to he made a costly mistake
i am no fan, but he deserves it

2 Likes

I hate instant rematches. Almost every main event has been an instant rematch recently

3 Likes

Decently long champ reign, other losses were in a different sport so entirely irrelevant, and he was winning this fight handily until the final round KO. Why would he be the one guy not to get a rematch lol

3 Likes