Izzy says "Dickless DuPussy" is OUT, Sean Strickland is IN for next title fight

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1681854305651904514

Helwani backing that up:

Ariel Helwani

@arielhelwani

It’s not quite official but pretty close at at this point that Dricus Du Plessis will not be able to fight Israel Adesanya at UFC 293 on Sept. 9 in Sydney. He was banged up going into the Robert Whittaker fight, and that turnaround is just too soon, I’m told. If that ends up being the case, and Israel Adesanya stays on the card, which is his desire, it’ll be Adesanya x Sean Strickland for the middleweight title on 9/9.

6 Likes
2 Likes

lets go STRICKLAND!

9 Likes

I root for so many double ko’s lately

8 Likes

One of the least deserving title shots of all time. What a joke

15 Likes

This is why Khamzat needs to come back. He’ll clean out this fucking division. Bo too

1 Like

Pretty fucking stupid. Du Plessis is clearly the number one contender and trying to get him to have a short camp for a championship fight is ridiculous. All just so they can put Adesanya on the Australian card lol. I hope no one thinks this is a real sport.

26 Likes

Good for Sean!!!

8 Likes

Sean is going to get lit up like a Christmas tree

8 Likes

For months I’ve been noticing all this guy does is react to my posts with :fu:t2: Lol he never comments. Just flips me the bird on every comment I make

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

3 Likes

1 Like

He gets bonus points for consistency!

4 Likes

The UFC is a fight business. Not a ranked organization.

Strickland will be a lot more fun to watch.

6 Likes

Look for yourself. There’s dozens upon dozens of middle finger reactions on me :joy::joy:

I have him on Ignore but can’t even remember why

1 Like

That’s not fair.

He was getting close before the AP loss, and Alex went in after that and knocked Izzy out with the same punch. Plus he took that one fight on 2 days notice with the Dagi and won, that helped him into Dana’s good graces.

8-2 in his last 10, his only losses a split decision and a KO by Alex. He’s maybe not number 1 but he’s definitely deserving of getting the call if Drakar is hurt and

7 Likes

He’s going from an unranked win to a title shot that’s WILD lol

Are you new? (Don’t answer, hardcore casual) it has happened before. Hell, Conor is a win away from a title shot.

8 Likes

Yeah but no one else wanted to fight that unranked Soviet.

His previous fights were ranked guys.

The UFC gives some insane underserved title shots. This isn’t one of them in my opinion

7 Likes

Hope we get a good lead up to fight.

2 Likes

Jon_Jones_Army

chill out brothers

1 Like