Izzy's coach wants Strickland, Du Plessis, or Hill for LHW title

DuPlessis vs Izzy
Alex vs Hill

If Izzy and Alex wins, have Izzy move up in an attempt to become champ champ and finish trilogy.

2 Likes

at least Izzy is up to fight. [unlike Leon]
Both of those guys against Izzy would be fun to see.

1 Like

It’s gonna be Khamzat

2 Likes

Dricus is a bum.

Israel has no legit challenger at 185, so let a contender earn a shot and do Israel vs Hill in the meantime

He has beat Whittaker 2x and absolutely destroyed Costa. There is nothing that indicates a rematch would be any more competitive. The latter two are at least fresh matchups, and that’s what he wants. He doesn’t want to do a rematch

2 Likes

fresh meat.

1 Like

Bruh you are such a faggot, you don’t like Izzy because you’re projecting. He who speaks the loudest has something they want to keep quiet, an obviously gay black guy is making you super uncomfortable and you can’t even hide it online.

3 Likes

The only correct scenario right now, so the UFC will 100% fuck it up.

1 Like

The champ should fight the next best in the division which is Robert Whittaker.

1 Like

Bruh!? And keep your retarded Chinese cookie idioms and celebrating drinking from someone else’s shoe to yourself. Stop trying so hard to act and write cool. There’s no amount of effort you can put in that can hide how lame you are, even online. You’re simply another generic miniature dildo with aspirations to become a real big dick that fails miserably at achieving its goal, Bruh.

You’re the saltiest troll on here. I stopped reading after you said AP, Khamzat or Whittacker next.

He just ko’d one, beat the other twice with one being a ko and the third guy has never even fought anyone in the top 10 in the division.

Shittest troll thread i’ve seen in a while, please try to be a bit more creative next time. thanks

2 Likes

Australasia derp

2 Likes

Thread backfired. UG agrees op is a faggot

4 Likes

The Battle for Afrika is brewing !

1 Like

This sounds epic

If rather see Strickland personally get the Izzy fight, but DuPlessis is good heat too

i can understand that. but are you saying strickland or du have better chances than costa or whitaker?

1 Like

Why exactly should Alex Pereira get a shot at the LHW title again?

He just lost at a lower division, he should win 2 fights at LHW, one against a top 10 and one against a top 5 contender to challenge. There is a lineup up there, no skipping the line of wrestlers like he did at Izzy’s division.

4 Likes

I usually find most trash talk cringe but I thought that was funny

2 Likes

fkn lol at your attempts to try to convince people that you’re actually intelligent.

Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

1 Like