Izzy's coach wants Strickland, Du Plessis, or Hill for LHW title

Watch interview with weasel Helwani. Amusing to see Berman twisting and turning through self-contradiction and hypocrisy to avoid saying the obvious – Izzy wants lower risk, highest reward fight. He can fight AP, Khamzat, or Whittaker next. But hey, aforementioned are much “better” fights and “deserve it.”

That’s fine. Izzy has so far fought opponents that were comfortable and smaller, and first time someone his size appears, starts picking and choosing. It’s his right though contradicts his fake persona “i’ll fight anybody anytime bla bla bla.”

But don’t come out lying through your teeth about it. Call it as it is – Izzy wants easy, low risk, high reward fights. Same situation with Edwards vs Colby. All of sudden nobody’s a real contender. Simply waiting for contenders to fight each other until favorable matchup precipitates.

3 Likes

Give him DuPlessis…they seemed to have a beef.

5 Likes

DuPlessis is 6th seed, fights like a drunk man, and very favorable fight for Izzy. Izzy will embarrass him as well as the other carefully selected potential opponents. They’re trying to sell this fight with so called story and artificial beef of “who’s the real African,” which is manipulative and ridiculous.

8 Likes

You really are on a crusade against izy aren’t you. The guy just had one of the most impressive comeback wins in ufc history and you keep making post after post calling him a bitch. Alex is voluntarily going to 205. Izy is gonna fight someone else.

We get your pov cunt now shut the fuck up

11 Likes

New Zealand you retard

7 Likes

Izzy has cleared the MW division. I want to see a new matchup. Du Plessis is the easy fight to make. There’s bad blood there and it’s a fresh matchup

Do It Watchmen GIF by Legendary Entertainment

4 Likes

OP wants Izzyz cock in and around his mouth to go along with the 300 year rental Adesanya has in his head

2 Likes

Izzy is an active fighter. Probably the only champion that might realistically fight 3 times a year. I say give him the highest ranked fighter with the best winning streak and keep the activity going.

6 Likes

OP been a bitch.

5 Likes

The press conference if Sean gets the gig would be hilarious.

1 Like

Lol ive made so many new fans over my criticism of Izzy and his team. Bunch of losers whose immature responses leave no doubt about how emotionally labile something as irrelevant to most, criticizing a stranger, makes them.

You can choose to obediently idolize another flesh and blood like the mental snowflaky teenagers you are quietly, but I and other more proportional adults revoke that choice without even trying to by simply posting, thereby exposing you as the subordinate, passive, hopeless, inferior losers you are. You only harm yourselves while providing me some good entertainment. Thank you.

1 Like

Lol another delusional kid going around telling adults to shut up. Instead of lashing out at multiple comments like a three year old who didnt get the present he wantes from santa, I suggest that you shut up. Or you can continue to front as a delusional infant demanding other forum members to shut up to no avail lol

I don’t really have any interest in seeing the Du Plessis fight, as I feel it’s a squash match. But I do like Dricus, and it would be an exciting fight. Izzy wants to be active.

2 Likes

Now that he’s had his breathing fixed he should be an even better fighter

so just the easy ones? hill is the only fight of the three that might be tough.

1 Like

So we have two groups on the UG:

1. Izzy just wants to move up because Hill is an easier matchup and 205 is slim pickings

2. Izzy wants to fight contenders at 185 because Hill is a tougher matchup and he wants to avoid him

Make up your minds

2 Likes

They are all easy fights for Adesanya. I would rather them make another fight with Pereira. And I am not particularly a big fan of rematches.

4 Likes

That’s the most interesting fight for sure and the biggest challenge. I think they will meet again, probably at 205. How epic would it be if Alex won the belt at light heavyweight and Izzy moved up to challenge him.

5 Likes

alex would be a better fight. so would chen chen, whitaker, even costa over strickland or du plessis

1 Like

those are weak ass call outs from the champ

2 Likes