J DUB MEMORIAL INFO

MONDAY MAY 14TH 3:00PM AT SADDLEBACK CHURCH IS NO LONGER WHERE THE FUNERAL SERVICES WILL BE HELD. THEY HAVE ALSO ASKED ME TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING ALL DAY TO FIND A SUITABLE FACILITY TO ACCOMMODATE THE HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE EXPECTED TO ATTEND JEREMYS SERVICES. AS SOON AS A TIME AND PLACE IS ORCHESTRATED BY JEREMYS FAMILY THEY WILL IN FORM THE IFL WHOM WILL THEN POST THE INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE ( http://www.ifl.tv/ ) . I AM ASKING YOU AS A PERSONAL FAVOR TO JEREMYS FAMILY TO PLEASE HELP ME PASS THE WORD ALONG TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE FUNERAL SERVICES FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND JEREMY " THE SPIDER" WILLIAMS.

PLEASE REPOST THIS WITH THE SAME TITLE . THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

ttt

ttt

TTT

I let Claim Jumper Know also !

ttt

Please make sure you post any info as soon as you find out.
Thanks

From IFL.tv:

The memorial service for Jeremy Williams will be at noon, this coming Monday, May 14 at the Coast Hills Community Church

5 Pursuit

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

The family is currently setting up at trust fund for Jeremy's daughters and has asked that any donations in lieu of flowers be sent there. The information on the trust fund will be made available in the next few days and we will forward it and post it when it is received.

The families have asked us to extend a very sincere thanks for the overwhelming outpouring of support and sympathy that they have received from so many.

ttt

ttt

up for Jeremy!

ttt for jeremy!

http://mma.komikazee.com

TTT

TTT
Make sure everybody knows.

UPUPUP

TTT

Just got back :(

Good service, for those who couldn't attend. A lot of pictures and video, brought out a lot of tears from everyone. TONS of people.

Tracy, Lonnie, Nick, Brad, Sohrab, Mike. . . . . . goes on and on. . . . It was good to see a lot of old faces.

Miss you Bill Bob

The service was very emotional....... I will never forget what a wonderful,caring person Jeremy was. I only had the pleasure of meeting him a handful of times but he always made me feel welcome. I knew him more through stories from my boyfriend. He is out of town on business and he was very upset he couldn't be there today. Jeremy will live forever in our hearts. We miss him dearly and always will.
May your soul rest in peace.
We love you.

Service was top Notch , so emotional and showed a side of JW that was awesome.