Jacaré: "Nobody knew he was a crazy man"

mayhem, beat that ass

Love Jacare I think he is a better version of Demian Maia another BJJ Master who I am very high on as well.

Jacare on the ground with Maia would be a draw but takedowns, strength and standup edge is Jacare all the way.

Mayhem is a hell of a fighter and a very smart man a little wild and crazy sure but with a ton of charisma and smarts as well.

I saw him on Inside MMA and Mayhem came off articulate and very smart/knowledgeable.

The bottom line between Mayhem and Jacare is the fact Jacare is a step better than Miller in probably ever facet of the MMA Game and that gives Miller the case of the red ass and yes makes him a little crazy.

lol ask Tito if he feels Mayhem is two faced like Jacare claims!

And what do you want now? Do you want the third fight with him?

- Dude, I already beat him once, was winning this one... For me, if I have to fight, I fight, if I don’t, whatever. The problem is his, he already lost once and in the second fight made this shit.

Did you agreed with the judges, who gave 'No Contest'?

- That was absurd, I don’t even known what to say about this...

Source: Tatame

Mayhem took the easy way out.

CRE - There's no need for a 3rd fight Mayhem is 0-2 clearly and should probably go back to 170

OH MY THIS CORRECTNESS!

crazydave - 
CRE - There's no need for a 3rd fight Mayhem is 0-2 clearly and should probably go back to 170

OH MY THIS CORRECTNESS!
He should take the Chris Brennegan route and cut to 155. Mayhem was hardly a world beater at 170.

hey i m following the trend here 145 mayhem! uriah cant take your crazy approach

I like both fighters alot, but if kicking a downed opponent is illegal, then the cut was illegal. It was TOTALLY thrown on purpose. Bullshit call to make it a N/C.

Nobody knew he was a crazy man? Where has he been living under a rock?

Chomas - CRE you are the biggest fucking loser on these forums.

That's saying a lot bro. I would pay tall dollars to watch Mayhem drop kick you in the head. I don't know why they don't ban you for your CONSTANT baseless fighter bashing. It's annoying at best, now please fuck off.

Mudder speaking the truth hell yes

vegard - I saw the fight, Ponyboy. I also saw the gif numerous times. I know what happened. Mayhem threw a kick, not a knee. He could have done a lot of things there but he chose the one that was illegal. Them the facts, my friend.

where is the damn gif i still havent seen this shit and its killing me... dear google please help

dear god blue name please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJqYmNe1Fho

these asian advertisements