Jacare showed up.......

Old.

USADA at work?

Bs same Jacare as always. Got beat by a guy with great ttd who's a much better striker than Him

WATHUNT - Bs same Jacare as always. Got beat by a guy with great ttd who's a much better striker than Him

wat

USADA has exposed the sport for what it was. All these murderers are now very human. Very few, if any, are the fighters we thought they were. 

Reebok, USADA and WME have killed the UFC. 3 years time Bellator will be running things 

Jacare did not look his best: slower and less powerful than we've seen him in the past. It's a shame that he never got a title shot in the UFC. Probably will never get the chance. 

Looks like the same jacare that beat okami imo

Bigtrain2681 -

USADA has exposed the sport for what it was. All these murderers are now very human. Very few, if any, are the fighters we thought they were. 

Reebok, USADA and WME have killed the UFC. 3 years time Bellator will be running things 

so reebok made him a worse fighter? you are trying to prove too many arguments at one dude. use a couple more sentences and develop your ideas first.

Comparison:

Mousasi 2

Last night

...and got shown out

Good fucking lord how can ANYONE say he didn't look completely different??  The difference is  incredibly apparent and stunning. 

I think Jacare might only trail Vitor in regards to the amount of change in body comp from pre to post USADA. 

I love Jacare but man did he look horribly deflated.  

Bisping would've been Champ for at least six years had USADA been in place sooner... A real man amongst wannabe's.

Or how about Robert just showed up better? I didnt think Jacare looked any different. He just couldnt do his usual gameplan.

ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

Good fucking lord how can ANYONE say he didn't look completely different??  The difference is  incredibly apparent and stunning. 

I think Jacare might only trail Vitor in regards to the amount of change in body comp from pre to post USADA. 

I love Jacare but man did he look horribly deflated.  

Erick Silva was a big one, and I'd put Weidman on that list.

Whitaker was the better fighter last night. Plain and simple. And he's apparently a lot better than people (including myself) realized. I think Jacare still has plenty of good fights in him. 

ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

Comparison:

Mousasi 2

Last night

Ah i see it now. Hes black now and used to be more of a caramel color. Fuckin steroids.

Jacare has always been stiff in the stand-up. He should have tried harder on the takedowns. Whitaker fucked him up on the feet and his takedown defense was on point.

Whittaker's Karate Boxing Speed Timing Footwork Scrambles Getting him off his back would always give Jacare problems usada or no usada. The better skill set won that fight. 

Fight outcome had nothing to do with USADA.

Jacare's weapons were obvious (td and right hand), what we all saw was Whittaker using footwork and patience to take away these weapons and land his own (solids left jabs and hooks to set up the right head kick)

His reaction time looked REALLY slow.  He ate a jab in the first round and offered almost zero defense in the form of head movement or blocking.  I knew after that jab it was over for him.