JACARE would beat MOUSASI in a rematch imo.

dude i know that was sick ! just wrapped up the front foot and used classic push off the hip, sits up and bam! definately would love to see a rematch with jac :)

What are you people smoking ? Jacare has enough trouble with Miller

PembrokePinesVillain -  jacare will have the 185 title soon. jake cant beat him and lindland cant beat him. do any of you honestly think shileds (who only has wrestling) can lay on jacare for 5 rounds....not gonna happen. jacare would destroy everyone in strikeforce at 185

GTFOH with that Shields only has wrestling troll. Dude's got serious passing and submission skills.

Shields is great but he isn't going to sub Jacare or control him. He needs St. Pierre level GnP to accomplish that.

"do any of you honestly think shileds (who only has wrestling) can lay on jacare for 5 rounds"

I think Shields has a bit more than wrestling. If he could get the takedowns then I think yeah, he can beat Jacare. The problem is Jacare is bigger and I think has better takedowns in addition to being a superior grappler. Has better striking and GnP, too.

You know, I think Renzo should rematch Oleg and Bustamante should rematch Jerry Bohlander. Upkicks FTL!

Irule - I actually agree with you on this one. I think Jacare is a horrible match up for Mousasi, he was just a little too aggressive in their meeting. Until the up kick, he looked like he would control the fight.

On another note, I would also love to see Jacare vs. Shields if he can get by Lindland.

I'm starting to like Shields, but Jacare is a sure win there.

He's basically Jake, but with god-like Jits, ACTUAL striking skill w/ decent power and more adaptive ingenuity.

I believe I read or heard an inerview with Moose-sassy and he basically said this about the "lucky" upkick;

"Why is it lucky if I train it every day and then execute the move perfectly in a match?"