JACARE would beat MOUSASI in a rematch imo.

Jacare will be able to take him down at will and finish him off by rnc or gnp. The only reason Mousasi won the first fight is b/c he landed a lucky up kick.

I'm not sure who would win but I'd love to watch it.

Jacare had trouble with Miller nuff said

I think Jacare will probably beat Lindland and Shields. Actually Lindland, assuming he is in better shape than he was for his Affliction fights (at least the one that lasted more than 10 seconds), probably has a better chance against him than Shields does.

jacare was doing well against mousasi until that unexpected upkick from hell.

i would pick jacare to win a rematch.

I would love a rematch

they need to rematch asap!

Didn't the guy Jacare beat say something that Jacare was uncomfortable being hit and would probably lose to Mousasi because of that?

TTT for Mousasi ... the most over rated fighter in MMA

lol best 10.

got potential but be real

latinthunder - Jacare will be able to take him down at will and finish him off by rnc or gnp. The only reason Mousasi won the first fight is b/c he landed a lucky up kick.

How was it lucky? It was the best placed upkick I've seen in an MMA fight. unlucky for Jacare

nope

He was doing good in the first fight. Hopefully we can see a rematch even though Mousasi doesn't want to fight at that weight.

latinthunder - Jacare will be able to take him down at will and finish him off by rnc or gnp. The only reason Mousasi won the first fight is b/c he landed a lucky up kick.

though i agree he might beat him in the rematch there was nothing lucky in that fight. mousasi has amazing upkicks and jacare showed true greenness diving in like that. he took like 3 kicks the the face. its hard to land 3 kicks to the face by luck.

jacare will have the 185 title soon. jake cant beat him and lindland cant beat him. do any of you honestly think shileds (who only has wrestling) can lay on jacare for 5 rounds....not gonna happen. jacare would destroy everyone in strikeforce at 185

Mousasi.

Interesting thoughts.

You should hear this shit.

things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

and so on

PembrokePinesVillain -
latinthunder - Jacare will be able to take him down at will and finish him off by rnc or gnp. The only reason Mousasi won the first fight is b/c he landed a lucky up kick.

though i agree he might beat him in the rematch there was nothing lucky in that fight. mousasi has amazing upkicks and jacare showed true greenness diving in like that. he took like 3 kicks the the face. its hard to land 3 kicks to the face by luck.

although i disagree with jacare winning the rematch, i agree with the upkick statement. no way are those lucky, if you think they are lucky youve obviously not watched mousasi's other fights. the dude sets up sweeps with upkicks..lol

I never understood the whole "lucky punch/kick" mentality.

It's not like he had a leg spasm that happened to knock Jacare out cold...

That said, I'd love to see a 2nd fight.

this rematch will happen if Jacare moves up to 205, Mousasi hates weight cutting moreso he's adding muscles now to get bigger at his weight class

Ew0k187 - 
PembrokePinesVillain -
latinthunder - Jacare will be able to take him down at will and finish him off by rnc or gnp. The only reason Mousasi won the first fight is b/c he landed a lucky up kick.

although i disagree with jacare winning the rematch, i agree with the upkick statement. no way are those lucky, if you think they are lucky youve obviously not watched mousasi's other fights. the dude sets up sweeps with upkicks..lol

yea i know his upkicks are amazing. did you see his sweep on suckajew. he didnt even use his hands and he made soku fall. priceless!