Jake and Brake???

Not trying to bash, I've been a fan for a while but that didn't look like the man who bet Hendo imo, had his breaks on the whole fight.

Hope things turn around Jake and you can get the hunger back.

Jake brake...brrrrrrrrrrrrr Phone Post

LyotoBundy - 

He's such a white guy Phone Post

lol

LyotoBundy - 

= not explosive.

Thread title should be Jake-N-Brake... damn...

pat barry fight to take the taste of jakes shields out of my mouth.

MMALOGIC - pat barry fight to take the taste of jakes shields out of my mouth.

Werd up!

DAMN!!!!

He needs to be at MW Phone Post

easymfe - 

Don't know if that would bring the hunger back but he would be able to dominate more for sure.

Anyone? Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

Jake did what he could in the fight. He couldn't take him down. I think he was hoping to tire him out and then take him down, but that never happened. Woodley didn't set the world on fire either. Jake tried to pressure him. He did more than Woodley did in the fight. Woodley could have taken one of Jake's legs home with him with leg kicks, but he only did a few of them. No explosion from him tonight in the standup.

The Brool Story Company -
LyotoBundy - 

lol

I lol'd as well. Phone Post 3.0

easymfe - 

Absolutely not, Jake is MUCH too small for MW. Yes, Jake has gotten a couple good wins at that weight in his career, but that was only because he was capable of taking down the MW's he fought. Most of his MW bouts, he looked physically outclassed by his opponents. Hell, tonight Jake looked like he was physically outmatched.

Can you imagine Jake vs fighters like Weidman, Sonnen, Munoz?

I want to see him fight Maia.

The term Jake N Break provided more amusement than the actual fight. For Fitch perhaps Jon-N-Yawn?

I think Shields still has it, but competition has closed the gap on his style the past few years. Opponents don't have any reason to fear his striking and he became very predictable. That being said, no one wants to get down on the mat with him so some of he blame has to be shared. Phone Post 3.0

LitUp - The term Jake N Break provided more amusement than the actual fight. For Fitch perhaps Jon-N-Yawn?

I think Shields still has it, but competition has closed the gap on his style the past few years. Opponents don't have any reason to fear his striking and he became very predictable. That being said, no one wants to get down on the mat with him so some of he blame has to be shared. Phone Post 3.0
Glad I could help. Phone Post 3.0