Jake Paul Agrees To Face Tommy Fury In UK, Sends Contract Deadline

YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul has once again agreed to face professional pugilist Tommy Fury but has attached a deadline for a contract to be signed.

Paul, a former Disney star, has gone 6-0 inside the ring since pursuing a once-unlikely career in combat sports. Most recently, “The Problem Child” defeated former UFC middleweight champion and MMA GOAT contender Anderson Silva in the headliner of a Showtimepay-per-view.

Following his victory in Arizona last month, Paul called out another mixed martial arts veteran in [Nate Diaz, who recently departed the UFC and was in attendance at the Desert Diamond Arena.

But just weeks later, an old rivalry was sparked back up in Abu Dhabi. This past weekend, British boxer Tommy Fury, half-brother of heavyweight champion Tyson, returned to action at a Global Titans event, facing Rolly Lambert in an exhibition contest.

After the bout, Fury and his shirtless father exchanged words with Paul, who was on commentary ringside for the contest.

1 Like

Lol from Anderson Silva to the celebrity Fury brother … abit of a comedown?

Why does he want this fight so much?

1 Like

Because Fury talks a lot but refuses to fight him. I think he wants no part of that smoke, Jake Paul would probably KO fury.

2 Likes

And it would be hilarious to watch Tyson disown him and his dad to suffer a complete mental breakdown after the fight.

Cant wait

2 Likes

I thought he was fighting Tate?

1 Like

The Tommy Fury fights I’ve watched have been pretty rough

But it does make more sense as a fight for Jake

He’s an Actual Boxer not MMA Fighter or debuting fighter
He’s in his 20s and not 40s
He’s close in size to Jake
And he has the Fury name value

2 Likes

Zzzzzz

1 Like

who wants to watch another fixed fight for $80 bucks? what a joke. WHo is tommy fury? He looks like every european busboy in Portugal

1 Like