Jake Paul Announces Plans for PFL MMA

Jake Paul announces intentions to fight in the PFL after Mike Tyson boxing match

In the podcast, Paul listed both Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal as potential opponents for his MMA debut. The YouTuber previously handed the Stockton native a unanimous decision defeat in the boxing ring last August. Meanwhile, Paul has been going back and forth with ‘Gamebred’ about a fight for a while now.

“I’m being so serious when I say I want to fight them in MMA.” Jake Paul stated on his podcast, referring to Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal. “Either Masvidal or Diaz, in the PFL. $10 million dollar offer for either one of those guys. Again, they will literally hide behind the fact that [they could do it]. Masvidal’s like ‘You can’t even box, what the f*ck are you going to do in MMA bro, I’m from Miami, Florida bro!’… That’s what he hides behind… So the offer still stands there.”

He concluded, “I want either one of those guys in MMA next… Obviously, I have Mike [next] and I would do it after that. I would do a six-month camp for [my debut

He is out of his mind.

3 Likes

Make him fight Mousasi

2 Likes

And yet, seemingly much more willing than either of the guys he mentioned.

He nailed the Phoney Montana reaction.

They should have insane advantages in MMA, so why aren’t they jumping on the chance to at least find out if anything close to $10MM is even a remote possibility?

That’s enough to provide welfare cheques to generations of Masvidals.

2 Likes

It’s a lose lose situation.

Masvidal doesn’t want to piss off the UfC in case he can get another fight.

Diaz also wants to come back for a big payday.

They lose all leverage if they go to a smaller org.

2 Likes

Jake can call out Nate and Jorge to fight in MMA for 10 million in the PFL, because he knows they’re loyal to UFC and won’t fight under another mma banner. I believe Jorge even said he’s under contract in regards to MMA, that’s why he and Nate are boxing and not fighting MMA.

1 Like

fixed lol

1 Like

Neither of these fools are making $10MM from the UFC between right now and the day they die.

That’s why I said you’d think they’d at least investigate. You don’t need to go publicize a chat with PFL management. If it’s just hot air from Jake Paul so be it, if it’s even remotely true then it’s beyond stupid to walk away from that money in the fading twilight of your career. Unless there are legitimate reasons they aren’t saying like contractual obligations that @Flyerfan mentioned.

But Phoney is exactly the kind of guy to walk away from millions to get thousands somewhere else.

And Nate…I can see him doing the middle finger routine to Jake saying he wants to wait on the UFC to get a big payday…motherfucker, this is your big payday!

But Nate has boxed Jake so he’s seen the money, and who knows what it was.

1 Like

Masvidal is still under contract with UFC, so no chance that happens… Nate can happen but guessing Nate is waiting to see if Conor can get out of his UFC deal by fighting 2 more times so they can do Nate vs Conor 3 on their own which would make Nate way more money. In summary, Jake isnt fighting either of them anytime soon.

The fact that he’s already looking past Tyson should tell you all you need to know. This is all just freakshow performance art.

The fights are all works. Elaborate, well executed works.

1 Like