Jake Paul broke Vegito and TAMED him

Remember when Vegito used to spam Nate Diaz and Khamzat threads all the time?

He’s been awfully quiet with the spam threads lately since I gave him a taste of his own medicine by spamming threads of a YouTuber Disney star who beat up his hero and gave him nightmares

You’re welcome UG. No more Vegito spam threads thanks to Jake Paul and myself

6 Likes

The face Vegito sees in his nightmares every night before waking up in cold sweat

3 Likes

Are you an adult?

7 Likes

Hahaha A+ thread

Lion King is a UG treasure!

Now this is how you have your fun and talk your shit

Talk you shit my boy! You earned it. And someone needed to put that tool in his place lol

3 Likes

not sure who is the bigger moron u or Jack or ur the same person.Just like ur the lion

5 Likes

Chill with the conspiracies Winston. Not everyone you disagree with is the same person :joy:

3 Likes

100% Vegito became Jake Paul’s bitch

2 Likes

Honest question, you want to suck his dick, right? If not what is your obsession with him?

2 Likes

Yeah I did notice jacks posting nums suddenly dropped then this fool came along. Fucking hell trolls have become embarrassing to the UG…we used to be on TMZ God damn it now all we got is spammers, what’s gone wrong with the world?

3 Likes

Jake now owns Anderson Silva. He is Jakes man servant bitch boy. You can all cry about it lol :joy:

2 Likes

It’s just funny how easily the Paul bros anger BJJ nerds/UGers who take themselves too seriously and can’t accept the fact that a YouTuber could beat them up

2 Likes

I’d kneebar Jake Paul so fast

This is how that would turn out
Pride FC Final Conflict 2004: Wanderlei Silva vs....

3 Likes

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like