Jake Paul lays out plans to transition to MMA or Nascar after he gets to 10-0 in boxing

Jake Paul in Nascar? Guess we shouldn’t doubt him.

2 Likes

NASCAR hahahaha

I guess if Danica can make it…

4 Likes

I’m betting nascar

4 Likes

I don’t follow nascar at all but is it easy to buy your way in if you want? I’m sure he’d get some sponsorship money on name alone but how hard is it to get on the grid with no racing background? Obviously assuming you need to prove some level of competency first and can’t jump straight in…

Haha…fuckin awesome!!

You ever hear the name Joe Gibbs the old coach for the Washington Redskins…

He did it & actually became successful.

1 Like

Put him in MMA against and experienced fighter right now.

It’s pretty much the only way in.

1 Like

Know how, didn’t know about this though.

Let me rephrase…I do follow F1, I know that all racing takes shit tons of money to get in whether through sponsor backing or daddy’s pockets, but can you do it with zero competitive racing background?

This guy is a genius

2 Likes

I doubt it. I’m pretty sure there’s a limit to how slow your lap times can be before you’re black flagged for being a hazard out there.

Plenty of super successful guys from dirt have failed miserably trying NASCAR or the truck series.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

NASCAR or MMA? Those couldn’t be more different

Probably teasing mma to promote his boxing career while planning on nascar which would be great for nascar and probably jake too.

2 Likes

Almost all drivers are built like jockeys so they don’t interfere with weight distribution. Kyle Larson who won the Cup Series last year is 5’6” and 135 pounds.

2 Likes

As much as I am not a fan, I love that he’s living his best life.

1 Like

Yup…its not a bunch of fat rednecks literally smoking while racing anymore…lol

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes