Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva? Former UFC champion makes the case for that fight next

Silva would beat Jake Paul into a living death.

2 Likes

Jake is doing very well
Fighting Anderson would be a horrible decision

And they arent in that business

i dont know why you retard suck andersons nuts, he was one of the most prolific cheaters in mma history. Also the most overrated striker of all time. I say paul smokes him and you cucks cry it was rigged again

And you believe what, that Jake Paul is CLEAN???

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jake Paul will not take it ever. Not for 10 million. Heā€™ll be brutally KOā€™d

After Anderson destroyed Ortiz, Paul openly said he would lose to Anderson.

Jake Paul will duck real hard.

Anderson Silva beat Rich Franklin twice, Chris Leben, Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin, and James Irvin and didnā€™t hardly break a sweat. What other fighter could have beaten those guys and made it look easy?

anderson silva ufc GIF by ESPN
Impressive list didnā€™t even bring this up or a roided out of his mind Chael x2

1 Like

U need real help

Is Jake Paul the Johnny Hendrix of Boxing with testing.

did this motherfucker just make a case for silva boxing paul by showing silvaā€™s kicks and knees jajaja?!!??!?!

if paul takes this fight he has the BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET. sliva beat just recently julio cesar chaves jr., who while a fraction of his dad is still a world champ having (in any logical world jajaja) 100x the skillset of jake paul. may this fight actually happen, lord i beg thee. i actually favor jake paul in this fight, based on ball size alone jajajaā€¦

4 Likes